Armonia - the Glowing City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Out of the Storm (Open)
New Member Recruitment Competition. EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 11:59 pm by Alastoria Ivanesca

» One Piece No Mans Story
New Member Recruitment Competition. EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 2:48 pm by Guest

» Dalibor Weyr - A Semi-Canon Pern RP [jcink]
New Member Recruitment Competition. EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 5:49 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
New Member Recruitment Competition. EmptySat May 02, 2015 1:40 pm by The Cheshire Cat

» Custom Titles!
New Member Recruitment Competition. EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 12:43 pm by Christian Torres

» And A Song Someone Sings ~ Anyone
New Member Recruitment Competition. EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 12:40 pm by Christian Torres

» Threefold; A Salem inspired supernatural creatures RPG
New Member Recruitment Competition. EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 6:54 pm by Guest

» You don't know me? [Eoin]
New Member Recruitment Competition. EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 1:47 am by Alvina Stark

» Faolan Dinfar || wip
New Member Recruitment Competition. EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 5:53 am by Faolan Dinfar

» Lehigh Riding Academy // Riding Academy Set In Rural PA, USA
New Member Recruitment Competition. EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 12:41 pm by Arielle Riviera

» WICKED GRACE - A Dragon Age Inquisition RP
New Member Recruitment Competition. EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 2:37 pm by Guest

» waking up to ash and dust [maleficent]
New Member Recruitment Competition. EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 12:24 pm by Maleficent

» The GIF Game!
New Member Recruitment Competition. EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 4:17 am by Princess Felicity Mercer

» A new friend [Alora]
New Member Recruitment Competition. EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 2:17 pm by Guest

» Category Clean-Up!
New Member Recruitment Competition. EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Arielle Riviera

Chatbox
Affiliates
Member Sites

Sites We <3
Keep the Magic Secret

We're featured at:

New Member Recruitment Competition.

Go down

New Member Recruitment Competition. Empty New Member Recruitment Competition.

Post by Arielle Riviera Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:23 am

I have decided to run a little competition on the forum to encourage new members. The rules are simple: until March 10th (just over 1 month from now) everyone is to try and advertise like crazy. Use our advert and go nuts. The aim is to get at least a couple new members into here.

There will be a section in the introduction model where new members may put the username of the existing member who referred them to the forum.

The person with the most new members on the 10th of March will win a custom title under their name along with a custom colour, a customised icon under their title (like the admins around this place, except cooler) plus either: a customised profile picture or signature banner.

These prizes will be in effect from the 11th of March through till the 12th of April. Depending on how successfully this goes, I may even do more than one of the picture options for the winner.

Good luck and happy recruiting!

P.S. Please do not spam other forums with this, if our advertisement has already been placed there, do not repost as this can offend many forums. Thank you! Please check the 'Link Back' section for a list of places NOT to advertise on again.

All admins and  members are a part of this competition. If you need some starting-up tips, PM me and I'll be more than happy to help.

The code in the advert has been changed to incorporate a username of the advertiser without looking tacky. Please decide on ONE character and stick with that one throughout the entire month! No splitting the advertising between characters. That looks inconsistent and bad.

For all intents and purposes you are all considered 'admins' so no changing the wording of the 'Armonia Admin' part in the advert. 'Admin' looks (and sounds) much better than simply 'member'.

Try and keep a list of the places where you have posted. Both so none of us repeat the same place and in case a new member forgets who referred them.

P.P.S. Please please log on with ALL your accounts when you come on! Even if you don't post with said character. Please and thank you!
Arielle Riviera
Arielle Riviera
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down