Armonia - the Glowing City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Out of the Storm (Open)
You don't know me? [Eoin] EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 11:59 pm by Alastoria Ivanesca

» One Piece No Mans Story
You don't know me? [Eoin] EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 2:48 pm by Guest

» Dalibor Weyr - A Semi-Canon Pern RP [jcink]
You don't know me? [Eoin] EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 5:49 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
You don't know me? [Eoin] EmptySat May 02, 2015 1:40 pm by The Cheshire Cat

» Custom Titles!
You don't know me? [Eoin] EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 12:43 pm by Christian Torres

» And A Song Someone Sings ~ Anyone
You don't know me? [Eoin] EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 12:40 pm by Christian Torres

» Threefold; A Salem inspired supernatural creatures RPG
You don't know me? [Eoin] EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 6:54 pm by Guest

» You don't know me? [Eoin]
You don't know me? [Eoin] EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 1:47 am by Alvina Stark

» Faolan Dinfar || wip
You don't know me? [Eoin] EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 5:53 am by Faolan Dinfar

» Lehigh Riding Academy // Riding Academy Set In Rural PA, USA
You don't know me? [Eoin] EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 12:41 pm by Arielle Riviera

» WICKED GRACE - A Dragon Age Inquisition RP
You don't know me? [Eoin] EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 2:37 pm by Guest

» waking up to ash and dust [maleficent]
You don't know me? [Eoin] EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 12:24 pm by Maleficent

» The GIF Game!
You don't know me? [Eoin] EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 4:17 am by Princess Felicity Mercer

» A new friend [Alora]
You don't know me? [Eoin] EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 2:17 pm by Guest

» Category Clean-Up!
You don't know me? [Eoin] EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Arielle Riviera

Chatbox
Affiliates
Member Sites

Sites We <3
Keep the Magic Secret

We're featured at:

You don't know me? [Eoin]

2 posters

Go down

You don't know me? [Eoin] Empty You don't know me? [Eoin]

Post by Alvina Stark Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:12 pm

Even though the sun was actually shining warm that day, it was quite dark and cool deep in the forest. Small bare feet slowly moved on the dark soil underneath, hurting from the hard forest ground. She had been wandering through the woods for almost two weeks, totally lost by now.
The little figure was dressed only in a nightgown that ended just above her ankles. Thankful enough though it had long sleeves, still the girl had been freezing at nights. She was scared being all by herself this deep in the forest, especially at night when she could hear wolves howl and other animals move through the bush-wood.
Her long blond hair was hanging from her head, dirty and uncombed, little knots in it every now and then. If she was to ever get back to some kind of civilisation and get all proper again, she knew that combing her hair would hurt like hell. But she had no time to worry about that now.

Hearing wood cracking nearby and rustling, the little girl jumped. With fear in her blue eyes she looked around, trying to see if there was anything that would threaten her, but she couldn't see a thing. There was nothing. Frustrated and scared she walked up to a tree with a huge trunk and slumped down in front of it, her back leaning against it. She quickly pulled her legs close to her body and hid her face. Tears began to roll down her cheeks, leaving pink trails of clean skin on her otherwise dirty face. She was lonely, scared and starving. She just wanted her daddy. And she wanted him NOW! But he wasn't coming, Alvina knew that. He was dead. Gone from the world forever, leaving her all by herself. So was her mother. At least that was what the old hag who found her outside the castle in the morning had told her.

While she was crying her father's soft and soothing voice came into her mind and made her even more sad. She was frightened, lonely and so very sad. She missed her parents, the strong, protective arms of her father closing around her when she was scared. His voice telling her it would be okay. Her mother's laughter when they were playing in the yard. She would have non of it ever again. Why was this world so very unfair? Alvina sobbed softly to herself like she had done so many times  these past few days.
Alvina Stark
Alvina Stark

Back to top Go down

You don't know me? [Eoin] Empty Re: You don't know me? [Eoin]

Post by Eoin Fearghal Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:34 am

Eoin was heading back to his hut after a successful hunt.  He had a deer he had killed slung over his back that he was indenting to have as a meal for himself.  While heading back, his thoughts came to the Elf maiden Aranel Greenleaf, who he was in love with.  Her father had recently alowed him to court Aranel after Eoin saved her from an attack.

When he got about halfway back to his hut, the sound of a sob got his attention.  Eoin stopped and looked around, feeling that someone was there with him, but didn't know who.  He scanned the area around him while standing there.  "Hello, who goes there?" he called out while holding the dead deer in his hands.  Eoin didn't know that the faint sob he heard belong to a little girl who would have a big impact on his life.

Last edited by Eoin Fearghal on Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Eoin Fearghal
Eoin Fearghal

Back to top Go down

Post by Alvina Stark Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:31 pm

Alvina's head shot up from her arms and she looked around frantically when she heard someone call out. She was frightened still, but if she ever wanted to get out of the forest and get some place a little safer, she had to use this chance and reach out, not matter how scared she was. This male, as she could hear from the voice, was her only chance of ever finding out where she was. And maybe he'd even give her something to eat, because the berries she had found on her long journey through the woods were hardly enough to feet a young, growing girl like herself. She was hungry, the growling of her stomach just reminded her.

With the long sleeve of her nightgown, Alvina wiped her tears away and got up from the ground, her back still to the tree. With shaking legs and trembling fingers she quietly called out, hoping that her small voice wouldn't go unnoticed. “Hello?”

Last edited by Alvina Stark on Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alvina Stark
Alvina Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Eoin Fearghal Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:36 am

Eoin listened closely, hearing the faint sound of a child's voice calling back.  Though it was a bit difficult to hear, Eoin had the feeling that the child was lost and scared.  "Who ever is there, you can step forth.  I will not harm you in any way." he called out, hoping that the child would hear the honesty in his voice.  Though Eoin was a bit of a loner, he was slowly changing that part of himself. 

He had no idea that the child he heard and called out to was a young princess who had been separated from her family.
Eoin Fearghal
Eoin Fearghal

Back to top Go down

Post by Alvina Stark Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Alvina was uncertain as to what to do now. She could step forth, trusting this stranger that she could now see from where she was still hiding in the bushes. He had a deer over his shoulder, something that made the young girl believe that he was probably was a hunter. At least he wore clothes that would suggest that kind of thing. But still, she had heard stories about outlaws hiding in the woods and rob innocent people who dare to pass. Was he one of those outlaws or was he to be trusted?

With slightly shaking knees, Alvina decided to come out of her hiding spot and stepped onto the path that he was standing on. Keeping a good distance from him however, so she could run and hide if he would turn and hurt her or she got too scared. She didn't really look like the daughter of a Lord and Lady who were ruling a north part of the country. She looked more like a beggar, dirty and scruffy. She looked like the girl who's been wandering through the woods for almost two weeks. She hadn't spoken to anyone since she ran from the still burning castle that morning. She didn't know that her father was still alive and now looking for her.

The blond girl didn't say a word, she just stood there, her eyes watching him closely. It was only obvious that she didn't trust him and that she was scared.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Note: Alvina's not a princess by the way. She's just the daughter of a Lord who rules part of the country. He's not a King. Probably just a Knight. Smile

Last edited by Alvina Stark on Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alvina Stark
Alvina Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Eoin Fearghal Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:34 am

Eoin looked at the little girl when she stepped out.  He was rather surprised to see her standing there, not knowing that she was the daughter of Lord who's castle had been burned down.  "Greetings" he said to her as he knelt down a bit, the deer still slung behind him.  Eoin watched her closely, seeing how dirty and scruffy she looked.  "You need anything to eat?" he asked after a few seconds of silence.  Eoin may keep people at a distance, but he wasn't about to leave a child to the robbers and wild animals that he knew liked to roam the woods.

~~~~~~
my bad
Eoin Fearghal
Eoin Fearghal

Back to top Go down

Post by Alvina Stark Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:49 pm

Alvina looked at the man before her with big, scared green-brown eyes. She didn't know what to make of this man. He didn't seem to know her at all. Usually where she grew up people always recognised her. The fact that he did not made her think that she must be far from home. And that scared her even more. What should she do?

The little girl was scared, but she was hungry, too. And she really needed a bath... and some proper clothes. Oh... and definitely a comb. But it was dangerous to go with strangers wasn't it? That's what her father always told her, but he wasn't here. She was all alone and starving. She looked at the bow that he obviously used to kill that animal over his shoulder. Then she  studied the look on his face for a moment. He didn't look like he would hurt her. And he asked if she wanted food, not who she was. And since the forest was far scarier than that man seemed to be, she considered it safe to go with him. For now. She could always run if she needed to.

Eventually she nodded shyly.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
it's alright. really Smile just don't make your replies too short, okay? You know I like reading a little more Smile
Alvina Stark
Alvina Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Eoin Fearghal Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:24 am

Eoin watched Alvina as she nodded to him.  He slowly stood up and adjusted the deer that he held onto.  "This way, it will be getting dark soon and the forest at night is no place for a child." he said to her, a noticeable gentle and fatherly tone to his voice as he said that to her, which Eoin noticed it after he spoke to Alvina.  Maybe I can be a father.....don't get ahead of yourself Eoin, you just met this child, you don't know whats going to happen later on he said to himself as he stood there.  Ever since he started courting Aranel he had questioned his ability to be a father.

Now that he had met Alvina, this was his chance to see if he could care for a child, even if the child wasn't his.  At the same time, the sound of a wolf got his attention.  "Better get moving, the wolves are coming out." he said to Alvina.  "This way" he added before leading her down the path that lead to his place.  Eoin made sure to move at a slow enough pace so Alvina could keep up with him.

~~~~~
on it Smile
Eoin Fearghal
Eoin Fearghal

Back to top Go down

Post by Alvina Stark Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:04 am

Alvina swallowed the lump that had built in her throat and hesitantly began to follow the stranger. She had no intention whatsoever to stay in this forest at nights any longer than she had to. No matter where they were going, she just hoped not to be outside tonight. Or at least not alone. And suddenly Alvina felt ashamed of her fear. She'd always wanted to be brave and strong ever since she could remember and now she was scared of the forest. Maybe she wasn't the big adventurer after all?

The young child sighed heavily, keeping a small distance to Eoin, but following him. However, when she heard the howling of a wolf, Alvina jumped in fear. She'd been way too close to one of those creatures one night during her time running from her home. And she was scared to death when the animal had been almost in hands reach. Luckily it didn't come any closer and hurt her, but still she was afraid of them. She had heard horrible stories about wolves when she was younger.

The howling of the wolf had caused Alvina to shorten her distance to Eoin and follow a little closer behind him. He didn't seem to be scared at all and that relaxed the child at least a little bit.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
great Very Happy keep up the good work. btw... I was thinking the first thing Alvina says to Eoin will be "Thank you" when he gives her some food, or something to clean herself up. Depending on what you had in mind for when they get to his hut
Alvina Stark
Alvina Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Eoin Fearghal Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:39 am

A few moments later they arrived at Eoin's hut.  Eoin lead Alvina inside before taking the deer to the other side of the hut to get it ready to eat.  After starting a fire and getting the meat prepped, he got a few things for Alvina to clean herself up with.  "I figured you would want to clean up before we eat." he said to her.  He didn't hear it, but there was a light fatherly tone to his voice when he said that to Alvina. 

While he said that, the hut started to fill with the aroma of slow cooking deer meat.  Eoin glanced back to the pot, then back to Alvina.  It was not lost on him that Alvina was rattled by something.  He was still unaware that she was daughter of Lord and Lady Stark and that their castle had caught fire, which led to her being separated from them.  For now thought, all Eoin could do was keep Alvina safe.
Eoin Fearghal
Eoin Fearghal

Back to top Go down

Post by Alvina Stark Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:20 pm

The little girl followed Eoin wordlessly. She didn't dare to speak, yet, still a little afraid of the stranger she was following. Alvina didn't know what else to do. Ever since that horrible fire she's been all alone and running as far away from the castle she used to live in as she could, not knowing that the old lady who told her about the death of her parents was actually plotting against the Stark family to take the castle and the lands for herself and her children. And her plan was working so far. Alvina ran away and Lord Stark was away looking for his only daughter.

As they reached the hut, Alvina looked around curiously, yet respectfully. She was raised well after all. She heard her stomach growling and flinched. Hopefully he didn't hear. That would be totally embarrassing! Watching Eoin with curious, green-brown eyes, Alvina stood frozen in place, not daring to move. But she looked around inside his hut, thinking that while it wasn't much compared to what she was used to, it was far better than sleeping in the forest. She felt at least somewhat safer.

When he came back with some things for her to clean herself up, Alvina looked into his eyes for the very first time. Taking the things into her hands, she bowed respectfully and thankfully. Just like she was taught. “Thank you, sir.” the young child said softly - the first thing she actually said to him.
Alvina Stark
Alvina Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Eoin Fearghal Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:16 am

Eoin nodded to Alvina in reply when she said that to him.  "You're most welcome little one." he said to her in a gentle tone before directing her on where to go.  "The food will be ready in a little while so take your time." he said to her in the same tone.  Eoin could tell that she was still unsure about him, but that she knew it was better for her to be with him then out in the woods alone.

After he spoke to her, Eoin went back to the fire and checked on the food, which wasn't ready yet.  He sat a few feet away from the fire pit and started to think of Aranel again like he always did.  The thought of her brought a smile to his face.
Eoin Fearghal
Eoin Fearghal

Back to top Go down

Post by Alvina Stark Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:04 pm

Alvina gave the man before her a tiny little smile, that showed a hint of sadness. Her father sometimes called her 'little one' as well... The young girl sighed quietly at the memory of her father's voice and turned away. Nobody was supposed to see her pain. She was a little lady after all. Yet, she had betrayed the people that her father cared for... she was his heir, even though she would have to be married first. But that old lady had scared her so badly, that she couldn't think. She regretted running away, but she couldn't return home now either.

They probably think I'm dead, too... just like that old woman said my parents were killed... Alvina thought sadly as she walked to where she was told to go. She would just wash herself with clear water and untangle her hair. She had no clothes, other than her nightgown, but at least she knew how to sew. Probably not very well, yet, but it was better than wearing a nightgown all the time. Maybe she'd stay with this nice stranger for a little while. Maybe he could help her find some clothes and perhaps she would be happy staying out here in the forest. But it would take time to forget the castle and the pain.

As the young girl undressed, out of sight of anyone and then started to clean herself up, she began to wonder who this stranger was and why he had taken her in so readily, without even knowing who she was.
Alvina Stark
Alvina Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Eoin Fearghal Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:40 pm

While waiting for Alvina to return, Eoin remembered when he was growing up with the Elves after his parents were killed.  Alvina's situation reminded him of that.  It was not lost on him that Alvina had to be scared about the situation that she was in and had to feel alone.  I should tell her about my time with the Elves he said to himself while sitting next to the fire.  As he said that, Eoin checked the on the food he had cooking, it was ready at this time. 

Eoin carefully got the foot out and to the table, setting a place for Alvina.  The smell of the meal filled the hut as he got everything ready.  At the same time, Eoin wondered how Alvina would react if he told her he knew the Elves.  She might like it or she might not he said to himself as he finished setting the meal.
Eoin Fearghal
Eoin Fearghal

Back to top Go down

Post by Alvina Stark Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:47 am

Alvina looked into the water, staring at the reflection of herself. She was shocked by what she saw. Never in her whole life had she been this dirty and messy. True, she'd be out riding or doing things that every child would do and she would certainly get stains on her clothes, but this was totally different. She had traces of ash on her nightgown and her face, there was dirt and other stuff all over her. She even felt dirty.
The young child took a deep breath in and started to clean herself up. She would need something new to wear, but she had no idea where to get something. She was too young to know how to make clothes for herself. She had only started to study the basics of embroidery a couple of weeks ago. And she wasn't that good at it yet.

While she tried to rub the dirt off her soft skin, her mind flashed back to the night she ran away from the castle that she used to live in. Her brain showed her images of her parents, the smile of her mother... and she even heard her father's voice. God, how much she missed them. What have I done? What am I gonna do?
Not even close to finished with cleaning, tears began to roll down her cheeks and she dropped the cloth she was washing herself with, sank down on the ground and began to cry.
Alvina Stark
Alvina Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down