Armonia - the Glowing City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Out of the Storm (Open)
Out of the Storm (Open) EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 11:59 pm by Alastoria Ivanesca

» One Piece No Mans Story
Out of the Storm (Open) EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 2:48 pm by Guest

» Dalibor Weyr - A Semi-Canon Pern RP [jcink]
Out of the Storm (Open) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 5:49 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Out of the Storm (Open) EmptySat May 02, 2015 1:40 pm by The Cheshire Cat

» Custom Titles!
Out of the Storm (Open) EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 12:43 pm by Christian Torres

» And A Song Someone Sings ~ Anyone
Out of the Storm (Open) EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 12:40 pm by Christian Torres

» Threefold; A Salem inspired supernatural creatures RPG
Out of the Storm (Open) EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 6:54 pm by Guest

» You don't know me? [Eoin]
Out of the Storm (Open) EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 1:47 am by Alvina Stark

» Faolan Dinfar || wip
Out of the Storm (Open) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 5:53 am by Faolan Dinfar

» Lehigh Riding Academy // Riding Academy Set In Rural PA, USA
Out of the Storm (Open) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 12:41 pm by Arielle Riviera

» WICKED GRACE - A Dragon Age Inquisition RP
Out of the Storm (Open) EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 2:37 pm by Guest

» waking up to ash and dust [maleficent]
Out of the Storm (Open) EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 12:24 pm by Maleficent

» The GIF Game!
Out of the Storm (Open) EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 4:17 am by Princess Felicity Mercer

» A new friend [Alora]
Out of the Storm (Open) EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 2:17 pm by Guest

» Category Clean-Up!
Out of the Storm (Open) EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Arielle Riviera

Chatbox
Affiliates
Member Sites

Sites We <3
Keep the Magic Secret

We're featured at:

Out of the Storm (Open)

3 posters

Go down

Out of the Storm (Open) Empty Out of the Storm (Open)

Post by Sicarius Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:48 pm

…Lightning forked through the air, bringing with it an evil cackle that made puddles shiver. Rain peppered the ground angrily at awkward angles at it raced against the howling wind. Trees moaned in protest, several leaves being ripped from their homes…

With a helping hand from the wind, the door swung wide as Sicarius entered. After ensuring his horse was dry and well kept, he decided warm food was best. Closing the door behind him, he gazed across the interior. It was moderately busy, a few groups clustered in corners and enjoying their drinks loudly. There were couples, and small groups seated elsewhere; no one obviously troublesome, for the moment. He approached a vacant table a few spots away from the fireplace.

Reaching up to his face, he pulled down his face cover. It was cold and wet outside, but he’ll be warming up soon and didn’t need to be so heavily covered. Someone came by, and he placed an order of soup and bread. He watched the maid scurry off.

With a small sniff, he pulled down his hood. While Sicarius preferred to remain alone and to himself, he needed to appear more approachable if this intended on being a successful trip. Besides, being in town didn’t necessarily mean people would recognize him. Majority never do. Shrugging out of his dripping cloak, he folded it over the back of a chair next to his.
He sat and waited his dinner, looking off at the fire that cackled in the fireplace.
Sicarius
Sicarius
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Out of the Storm (Open) Empty Re: Out of the Storm (Open)

Post by Alastoria Ivanesca Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:58 am

Who said someone having wind on their side could actually thrive during a storm? Alastoria totally doubted anyone in their right mind could. But then again, it was a storm raging and redhead hadn't exactly planned on being outside.

And who said she actually could fly with wind during a storm? Alla almost growled aloud before head-first, half-flying fell through the door, her colorful ribbons escaping her hold.
Alastoria Ivanesca
Alastoria Ivanesca

Back to top Go down

Post by Sicarius Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:40 am

Sicarius remained still, but his eyes flickered to the side closest to the door. It was forcefully blown open, much like it had for him, but the sudden 'bang' was still a surprise. Clearly the others in the room didn't mind. As his eyes swept back to his table, a small shine caught his eye.

Bending over, he plucked a ribbon off of the heel of his boot. Curious, he held it loosely in his fingers up to his face so he could see it closely. Turning his head to look at the door, a small playful smirk crept up his face.

"Did you drop this?"
He asked, holding out the ribbon.
Sicarius
Sicarius
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alastoria Ivanesca Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:19 pm

Finally finding her legs Alastoria got up to her feet.
Why she always managed to become clumsy and embarrass herself in front of other people was beyond the redhead, but since she found her life here people seemed not minding her silly-ness.

Suddenly a voice spoke to her and she spotted one of her escaped ribbons in stranger's hand.
Smile immediately appeared on her face. "Oh. Yeah. Thanks. How silly of me, but this storm... and they just keep flying away." the cheerful girl plopped down on the chair next to this rather dark looking man. Now there were more of her ribbons scattered on the floor. "I'm usually less noticeable but then it's not always such windy weather outside. And usually wind is my friend." she was once again talking, and talking like a waterfall.
Alastoria Ivanesca
Alastoria Ivanesca

Back to top Go down

Post by Sicarius Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:24 am

An eyebrow definitely arched.
'Less noticeable?' He mused to himself. 'That, I'd like to see.'

Sicarius knew he shouldn't judge a book by its cover, but the entrance she made was quite the show stopper. He flicked the ribbon onto the table; clearly she didn't mind scattering ribbons everywhere.
Ribbons, though... curious. He rubbed his chin in thought.

Pushing the pondering thoughts aside, he smiled lightly as she flopped into a seat.
"The wind is your friend, hmm?" He chuckled. "Clearly our common companion hasn't introduced us."
The wind has always seemed to whisper to Sicarius, and it was ...nice... to meet someone who had a similar capability.

"I am Sicarius."
Sicarius
Sicarius
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alastoria Ivanesca Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:14 pm

If it wasn't for the reflection of her hair she could believe it was blushing, but there definately some heat now on her cheeks.

"Well, judging by my levitation skills that my brother still finds problematic to master and what my mom has told." she said slightly sheepish. "But it seems our common companion still need to get used to my presence." girl flashed a grin.
"Alastoria." she introduced herself. "Nice to meet you Sicarius." redhead smiled brightly.
Alastoria Ivanesca
Alastoria Ivanesca

Back to top Go down

Post by Sicarius Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:20 am

"Master?" Sicarius voiced outloud. He had meant to keep it to himself, but it just seemed to spill out. The assassin had never really had a 'master', but more of an employer. They coldn't really control him anyways.

Clearing his throat appoligetically, he returned the smile. "Ahh, yes. Agreed. The wind does take some time getting used to. however, I'm really quite fond of it, despite its stubborn traits."

He sat back in his seat, getting more comfortable. Perhaps it was just best to bring up small chit chat, she clearly enjoyed conversation.

"You live here, in town?"
Sicarius
Sicarius
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alastoria Ivanesca Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:37 pm

Alla seemed oblivious to stranger's moment of uncomfortable. She sighed and kept her bubbly chatty side of conversation.
"Exactly. I mean, I'm quite capable of magic and Mom did help me to maintain some of my spirits during my school time, but yet I just cannot find enough energy for some more advanced stuff let alone muster up for real flying for longer than some odd minutes." she collected the rest of her escaped ribbons by levitating them off the floor and placing in front of her.

"Oh you seemed to really know the power almighty. But I silly decided that getting out in a storm is a smart idea.
Guess you're totally right, wind is one sneaky fella."
girl smiled at her own words.

"Yeah, kinda. I met this lovely unicorn baby soon after my brother teleported us out of our world. But I do have a cabin in forest where I keep mostly." Alastoria told, having now turned one of the ribbons in a butterfly that started moving its wings. "
And what about you?"
she asked, butterfly now lifting off the table's surface.
Alastoria Ivanesca
Alastoria Ivanesca

Back to top Go down

Post by Sicarius Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:02 pm

Sicarius frowned. She was lucky to have a family that believed in such things as magic, where as his nearly destroyed him for having the ability. His mother was a sweet thing, kind and proud of him... and his father killed her for it.

Out of her world; so that was it. Sicarius knew she wasn't origionally from around here. It amused him, and he became suddenly interested. He'll have to explore this in further detail at the library, or ask around town. He didn't want his interest to seem suspicious.

Smiling, he answered. "No, I didn't grow up here. I own a cabin by the mountains, and on occasion I come down to visit... just to see the world."
Sicarius
Sicarius
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alastoria Ivanesca Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:09 am

Alla shook out her hair, some dried leaves had found their way to her locks in the storm. As much as a friend to her it completely lacked any sense of hairstyling.
"So also a stranger to magic land or just to Armonia?"
girl asked with a smile and curiousity burning in her bright blue eyes. She was still new to Armonia and there was a lot to discover. Yet Alastoria felt slightly lonely, her brother still missing and she was only guessing where he'd ended up. It'd be nice if he was here too, redhead thought.
Then there was someone to take up her order of soup, food comfy enough for such weather.
Alastoria Ivanesca
Alastoria Ivanesca

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:25 am

Gods only knew why Lilith had agreed to work on such a stormy night. It wasn't one of her usual shifts and she would have prefered staying home, curled up by the fire with a lover, but earlier that day one of the waitresses had fallen sick and there was no one else to cover except the princess. Not that Lilith minded terribly - she enjoyed her job and on a night like tonight her house would be much too big and lonely for her alone, seeing as currently said lover was non-existant.

So here she was, dressed in her usual fashion despite the howling wind outside and the rain bombarding the tavern, making sure that the customers were happy, fed and watered. It was a surprising turnout, given the weather. Lilith loved it when the place was busy.

The brunette approached the table where she'd seen a pretty redhead join the male that had been sitting there. She'd briefly wondered if they were a couple as she watched them, cleaning the bar. They looked like they were getting along splendidly.

When none of the other waitresses went up to take the female's order, Lilith dropped the cloth and wandered over. "Welcome to Nancy's Tavern. What can I get you, sugar?" She studied the girl as she waited for an answer. Pretty little thing she was. And her companion wasn't bad either. "Soup? Excellent choice for a night like tonight," Lilith commented, jotting the order down in her notebook. "And for you, sir?" she asked, turning to the male and noting his half-finished bowl. "Any drinks for either you or your lovely companion?"
Lilith
Lilith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sicarius Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:18 am

Sicarius' mouth twitched slightly, but he recovered with a smile. "Just Armonia, I suppose. I grew up in a place with very... different views and environment. Quite a long story actually, and not one that makes a tasteful dinner conversation.".
The other side of the mountains, the dark fringes and shadow citadel clearly had a different state of opinion and 'customs' when it came to growing up. That side of the world was more survival of the fitest than anything else. Employment resorted to very different methods.

His fingers tapped on the table in thought, as Alastoria ordered her food.
Half distracted in his thoughts, he looked up at the waitress and flashed a brilliant smile. Well this face seemed familiar; surely Sicarius had heard her face described, or her story whispered about sometime or another. He rubbed his chin in thought.

"Hmm? Oh. An ale, if you please."
Sicarius
Sicarius
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alastoria Ivanesca Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:02 pm

Girl smiled understandingly. "Sounds familiar. I grew up in a completely different world. Me and my older brother. We lived on Earth and people there were... let's just say, kids knew about magic and believed it only up to like 14. After that they rapidly collected new interests and beliefs. And believe, a fairy with wings amongst human kids at school was probably like a dark cave full of wolves. I was lucky to have understanding parents and brother because they were only people in my life helping me not to kill myself." Alastoria told. ''But of course, there's always exceptions so not all the time it was that bad.'' It felt so much better to talk about her old wounds, Sebastian had mentioned that sharing can help, it did.

The redhead was smiling at the kind waitress.
"Hmm... Maybe something hot and sparkling, if those two are possibly to unite in one mug."
Alla said. According to Sebastian it was, but who knew, she hadn't worked at bar.
Alastoria Ivanesca
Alastoria Ivanesca

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:12 pm

At the man's smile, a sultry smile graced Lilith's lips. "One ale, coming right up," she purred, before turning to Alastoria once again. "Sparkling and hot? No problem, sugar." She gave the girl a wink before sauntering back to the bar and beginning to prepare the drinks.

She looked back at the male as she poured his ale, the slightest of smirks playing on her lips. So it didn't seem like the two were together. Not if the other couples in the bar were anything to go by. Well, this could be fun...

Lilith took a moment to muse over which drink to give the female. Moments later she was ladling Nancy's 'secret recipe' mulled wine into a mug, seasoning it with a slice of lemon and a cinnamon stick. She looked back over at the two who were lost in conversation once again. The redhead was rather cute too. Wonderfully colourful, especially with her ribbons. Lilith's choice of drink for her would suit her perfectly.

Picking the two mugs up, she sashayed back over to their table. "A mulled wine for the lady," she announced, placing the mug in front of Alastoria with a smile. "Nancy's own secret recipe - should warm you up wonderfully. And here's your ale sir. Anything else?" she asked with the slightest raise of her eyebrow as she placed Sicarius' mug in front of him.
Lilith
Lilith

Back to top Go down

Post by Alastoria Ivanesca Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:08 pm

Alastoria smiled at Lilith and her eyes twinkled in joy.
"Oh thank you! That's awesome." girl exclaimed excitedly, maybe bit on much. But the waitress was so cute, redhead noticed thought slipping in her mind. She thought for it seemed like a second and then said, "Well, you have something that unicorn baby might appreciate? I promised to bring a snack after taking his ribbons out for a walk." Alla grinned brightly and innocently.
Alastoria Ivanesca
Alastoria Ivanesca

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:43 pm

Lilith gave a chuckle over the girl's enthusiasm. Someone sure is chipper tonight. Like a chipmunk. "Nice to see that the storm hasn't dampened your spirits," she commented, an amused look on her features.

"Baby unicorn?" she repeated, raising an eyebrow. "Warm milk? Honey milk? Water? Though I fear the last one may be a smidgen too boring for the thing..." She has a baby unicorn?! How? They weren't a common sight around these parts, and even in the darkest depths of the forest no one knew their location. Lilith wondered how she'd come across the equine.

"As you can see, unicorns aren't part of our regular clientèle, so we really don't have anything fancier. And since the dear is obviously under-age, I can't serve him any of our amazing-but-alcoholic beverages..." she added with a slight smirk. "A drunk baby doesn't sit well even with my conscience."
Lilith
Lilith

Back to top Go down

Post by Alastoria Ivanesca Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:18 pm

Alastoria grinned. "Well, it'd be quite hard for this weather to tame my mood. It's supposed to be my friend.
But then it's always been nice to me so far."
girl rambled happily. Her brother always had issues for winter weather, but he complained about too much heat as well.

"Ah yes." redhead giggled. "Rather playful thing. And curious too. Once caught him emptying my candy jar and other time he tried to sniff out the liquor bottle.
But I assume he'd like Honey milk better."
Alla just shrugged. She knew they weren't around often and Argo's been the only so far she'd met. "Oh believe, that little fella is nothing like the book says. But probably drunk unicorn wouldn't be too good for ribbons nor my patience." she wondered.
"Argo's indeed rather interesting baby, possibly still think I'm his mommy or something."
girl added. She still hadn't figured why the thing kept befriending her, although Alastoria wasn't one to complain about such a lovely companion.
Alastoria Ivanesca
Alastoria Ivanesca

Back to top Go down

Post by Sicarius Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:05 am

Sicarius watched the two chat, sipping occasionally from his mug.
Unicorns weren't very common, and neither were people like her. His eyes narrowed slightly in thought, but he quickly brushed the thoughts aside.

He chuckled as she explained the story about the baby eating the candies, and sniffing the liquor jar. How typical of a young creature.
"If your unicorn is already starting to sniff the liquor jar, I agree by the fact that giving it something along those lines wouldn't be wise." He mused.

"Unicorn? Good for ribbons?" He pondered outloud.
"How did you come across this creature anyway?"
Sicarius
Sicarius
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alastoria Ivanesca Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:47 am

"Ah well, he sniffs anything. But I'll remember to put it away asap. Don't want him get drunk." Alla decided. It seemed wise to keep Argo away from alcoholic beverages, at least until he's old enough.

The redhead raised her eyebrows. "Um, well... there was this cabin in forest and one day when I was practicing magic with my ribbons he started to show up every day after that. I don't know from where but he was just there and possibly thinks I'm his mom or big sister." girl beamed telling about Argo. She loved it and thought it was okay to just take the baby animal with her.
"Are they really that rare even here? I always thought they were extinct on Earth. Not in a magical word."
Alastoria Ivanesca
Alastoria Ivanesca

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:43 am

"A baby unicorn, huh?" Lilith repeated, biting her lip and wondering about that question. What sort of things did baby unicorns like? More importantly, what would they be allowed that the tavern would actually have in stock? Their vast juice collection hardly seemed the thing that you would give a unicorn, and the alcohol was a clear no-brainer. "I could do you up a honey-milk mixture to take home to him," she commented after a thought's notice. Milk was always a safe option with animals, as was honey. If they had it or could find it in the wild, surely it wouldn't be too bad for them. "As for the snack, I think we might have a carrot and apple floating around somewhere that I could snag for you. That work?"
Lilith
Lilith

Back to top Go down

Post by Alastoria Ivanesca Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:59 pm

Alastoria thought for a second. She really believed the unicorns were from either of the magic lands humans did not know about on Earth. 
But she decided that they might be hiding from folks up here for some mysterious reason. And before she made to open her mouth a thought came in her mind...
What if Argo's an orphan? What if he's lost his mommy and was looking for help when he found me? She suddenly blurted out. And then looked at her companions with wide eyes.
It could be one possibility, right? 

At Lilith's suggestion her eyes lit up even more, if that was even possible. Thank you so much, I think he's gonna be hyper from happiness. Redhead beamed. How could these folks be so super nice? Like her trust was getting a chance to strengthen after what happened on Earth.
Alla would so bring her brother along the next time he's around. This place was so cosy and she liked that nobody made a fool out her extraordinary appearance. It would be less pleasant at home...
Alastoria Ivanesca
Alastoria Ivanesca

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down