Armonia - the Glowing City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Out of the Storm (Open)
An interesting meeting (Taryn) EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 11:59 pm by Alastoria Ivanesca

» One Piece No Mans Story
An interesting meeting (Taryn) EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 2:48 pm by Guest

» Dalibor Weyr - A Semi-Canon Pern RP [jcink]
An interesting meeting (Taryn) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 5:49 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
An interesting meeting (Taryn) EmptySat May 02, 2015 1:40 pm by The Cheshire Cat

» Custom Titles!
An interesting meeting (Taryn) EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 12:43 pm by Christian Torres

» And A Song Someone Sings ~ Anyone
An interesting meeting (Taryn) EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 12:40 pm by Christian Torres

» Threefold; A Salem inspired supernatural creatures RPG
An interesting meeting (Taryn) EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 6:54 pm by Guest

» You don't know me? [Eoin]
An interesting meeting (Taryn) EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 1:47 am by Alvina Stark

» Faolan Dinfar || wip
An interesting meeting (Taryn) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 5:53 am by Faolan Dinfar

» Lehigh Riding Academy // Riding Academy Set In Rural PA, USA
An interesting meeting (Taryn) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 12:41 pm by Arielle Riviera

» WICKED GRACE - A Dragon Age Inquisition RP
An interesting meeting (Taryn) EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 2:37 pm by Guest

» waking up to ash and dust [maleficent]
An interesting meeting (Taryn) EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 12:24 pm by Maleficent

» The GIF Game!
An interesting meeting (Taryn) EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 4:17 am by Princess Felicity Mercer

» A new friend [Alora]
An interesting meeting (Taryn) EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 2:17 pm by Guest

» Category Clean-Up!
An interesting meeting (Taryn) EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Arielle Riviera

Chatbox
Affiliates
Member Sites

Sites We <3
Keep the Magic Secret

We're featured at:

An interesting meeting (Taryn)

2 posters

Go down

An interesting meeting (Taryn) Empty An interesting meeting (Taryn)

Post by Eoin Fearghal Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:35 pm

Eoin was in the middle of the forest, tracking down his next meal. Using the skills he learned from the Elves, Eoin managed to sneak up on the animal with out being heard and smelled. Moving quietly, Eoin got an arrow into his bow, then drew back. Seconds later, he let the arrow fly into the animal, dropping it quickly and painlessly. As he got the animal prepared for the trip back to his hut, Eoin got the feeling that he was not alone. He looked up and scanned the area around him. "Who ever is there step forth and show yourself." he called out, his hand near his knife at the same time.

Last edited by Eoin Fearghal on Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Eoin Fearghal
Eoin Fearghal

Back to top Go down

An interesting meeting (Taryn) Empty Re: An interesting meeting (Taryn)

Post by Taryn Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:25 am

Taryn was treating carefully through the bush. She was looking for new herbs, berries or any other supplies she could sell. She didn't really care about who else might be around, until she heard the very quiet sound of an arrow being shot and then spotted an animal dropping to the ground, dead. She flew up into the sky, sitting down on a thick branch of a tree nearby and watched the stranger as he prepared the animal for transportation.
However, the man seemed to sense her presence, since he looked around, calling her out of her hiding spot, however his hand near a knife. If that man thought she was coming out now, he was dead wrong. She was gonna stay right where she was. After all, her wings gave her an advantage of the male near the animal. But if he was a wizard of some kind she still could be in trouble. However, that man didn't look like a wizard to her. He looked more like a human, without any magical skills.
Up in the tree, Taryn considered her next move. She had some magical skills, but she would love to use them for good things that make people smile. But if she had to protect herself, she'd use them, if she had no other choice.
"Who says I'll survive if I come out?" she called out to the stranger, keeping hidden in the trees, not visible to him.
Taryn
Taryn
Earth Admin
Earth Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eoin Fearghal Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:39 am

Eoin listened as he heard the woman's voice speak to him. Hearing what she said, he moved his hand away from the knife, then stood up from the animal that he had taken down. "A man like myself can not take any chances around here." he said to the person in reply. "I only fight to defend myself." Eoin added as he scanned the woods around him, listening closely for any sign of were this person was. He didn't know that the person he was talking to was one of the fairies that the Elves told him about.
Eoin Fearghal
Eoin Fearghal

Back to top Go down

Post by Taryn Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:47 am

Taryn watched him closely. She remained quiet and still, not wanting to give any hint on her location just yet. She was too careful for that, especially since she had never seen this man before. He was a total stranger to her and to gain her trust wouldn't be that easy on him. She knew quite enough of self defence and staying safe to let her guard down that quickly.
"Well, then you'll understand that I will stay where I am until I am convinced that I can trust you." she replied cautiously. She kept an eye on that man, to watch his reaction and to know if he knew where she was already. But he didn't seem to know that she was high up in the trees.
Taryn
Taryn
Earth Admin
Earth Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eoin Fearghal Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:06 am

Eoin nodded a bit in reply when the woman said that to him. "I understand" he replied. He then finished securing the animal and slung it over his shoulders. "You going to be staying out here alone?" Eoin asked after getting the animal over his shoulders. Though he was a loner, Eoin was not about to leave people by themselves, particularly in a place like this.
Eoin Fearghal
Eoin Fearghal

Back to top Go down

Post by Taryn Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:11 am

Taryn could hear from his voice that he may be a loner, but someone who obviously wouldn't leave a woman all by herself in a forest if he could help it, so she laughed a little. She whispered a small spell and within seconds the grass underneath Eoin's feet grew into a strong rope, tying itself around his left foot and then back to sweep the man off his feet, while Taryn watched. This was fun, she had admit that. A small smile played around her lips as she watched and then gently flew down from her branch, landing behind the tree she was sitting on, still hidden from the stranger's view, but she could certainly see him.
"I think you don't need to worry about me." she said confidently.
Taryn
Taryn
Earth Admin
Earth Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eoin Fearghal Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:34 am

Eoin looked around when that happened. "What is this?, some kind spell?" he asked, clearly angered that she did that. "I offered to help you and this is what you do in return?" he asked, holding onto the animal at the same time.
Eoin Fearghal
Eoin Fearghal

Back to top Go down

Post by Taryn Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:54 pm

Taryn laughed a little when she listened to the man. He was angry at her, okay, she could deal with that. After all, she was a fairy. However a second later the grass ropes released Eoin and Taryn came out behind her tree, for the first time visible for him, if he looked close enough.
"I'm just showing you, that I don't need help." she replied seriously and confident. "I grew up in this forest. There's no harm for me here."
Taryn
Taryn
Earth Admin
Earth Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eoin Fearghal Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:07 pm

Eoin looked up at Taryn after she released him. He then stood up and got the animal on his back. "Point taken" he said to her. "However, you are not the only one to have grown up or live in the woods." Eoin added
Eoin Fearghal
Eoin Fearghal

Back to top Go down

Post by Taryn Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:16 pm

"Maybe not, but unlike some creatures, I don't have enemies inside the woods." Taryn replied honestly. In fact, she was rather liked by almost everyone around her. But he couldn't know that.
Taryn
Taryn
Earth Admin
Earth Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eoin Fearghal Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:29 am

Eoin nodded a bit in reply, then turned to head back to his place. As he walked, he replied the encounter in his mind.
Eoin Fearghal
Eoin Fearghal

Back to top Go down

Post by Taryn Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:51 am

Taryn watched him walk away and shook her head. What a strange guy he seemed to be. She shrugged a little and then continued to sweep the ground for mushrooms or other herbs and flowers. After all, she had a delivery to make by the end of the day.
Taryn
Taryn
Earth Admin
Earth Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eoin Fearghal Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:37 am

Eoin soon got back to his place and prepared the animal he had for his evening meal. As he waiting, Eoin thought about the person that he had met. He had to admit that she was a rather interesting person.
Eoin Fearghal
Eoin Fearghal

Back to top Go down

Post by Taryn Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:01 pm

Taryn collected a few mushrooms, elderberries and some herbs for Nancy and then started to fly back out of the forest to bring them to the Tavern. As she did, she had almost forgotten about the stranger she met, but subconsciously she was wondering if she'd meet him again, figuring he may live in the forest, too. Yet she wasn't sure what to think of this stranger.
Taryn
Taryn
Earth Admin
Earth Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eoin Fearghal Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:10 am

Eoin was thinking the same thing as he finishing getting his meal ready. In the back of his mind, he hoped to met that woman again and find out more about her. However, he would be careful not to let her get to close to him.
Eoin Fearghal
Eoin Fearghal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down