Armonia - the Glowing City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Out of the Storm (Open)
Exploring [anyone] EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 11:59 pm by Alastoria Ivanesca

» One Piece No Mans Story
Exploring [anyone] EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 2:48 pm by Guest

» Dalibor Weyr - A Semi-Canon Pern RP [jcink]
Exploring [anyone] EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 5:49 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Exploring [anyone] EmptySat May 02, 2015 1:40 pm by The Cheshire Cat

» Custom Titles!
Exploring [anyone] EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 12:43 pm by Christian Torres

» And A Song Someone Sings ~ Anyone
Exploring [anyone] EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 12:40 pm by Christian Torres

» Threefold; A Salem inspired supernatural creatures RPG
Exploring [anyone] EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 6:54 pm by Guest

» You don't know me? [Eoin]
Exploring [anyone] EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 1:47 am by Alvina Stark

» Faolan Dinfar || wip
Exploring [anyone] EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 5:53 am by Faolan Dinfar

» Lehigh Riding Academy // Riding Academy Set In Rural PA, USA
Exploring [anyone] EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 12:41 pm by Arielle Riviera

» WICKED GRACE - A Dragon Age Inquisition RP
Exploring [anyone] EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 2:37 pm by Guest

» waking up to ash and dust [maleficent]
Exploring [anyone] EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 12:24 pm by Maleficent

» The GIF Game!
Exploring [anyone] EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 4:17 am by Princess Felicity Mercer

» A new friend [Alora]
Exploring [anyone] EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 2:17 pm by Guest

» Category Clean-Up!
Exploring [anyone] EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Arielle Riviera

Chatbox
Affiliates
Member Sites

Sites We <3
Keep the Magic Secret

We're featured at:

Exploring [anyone]

3 posters

Go down

Exploring [anyone] Empty Exploring [anyone]

Post by Evandar Sanare Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:55 am

Evandar gracefully trekked through the Sniegsmetsä Forest, it wasn't everyday that he could spend time enjoying the forest. It was a pity his slightly younger twin sister couldn't make it, as his love of the forests and animals came from here. But he had planned today for quite awhile. He was dressed in clothes that accentuated his Elvin heritage, as it always made him feel closer to his mother.

After trekking for awhile, he came upon a stream in the forest that appeared to be used as a watering hole for animals, due to the prints around the lake and the animals drinking from it. Carefully making his way to a nearby clearing, making sure not to disturb the animals. He carefully sat down and started to watch the animals return to drinking.
Evandar Sanare
Evandar Sanare
Earth Admin
Earth Admin

Back to top Go down

Exploring [anyone] Empty Re: Exploring [anyone]

Post by Alastoria Ivanesca Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:28 pm

Alastoria somehow ended up wandering around woods again. She watched animals and forest itself. Her cousin always told her to feel the nature around. So she did as told.
Every waft of wind through her hair made tingling feeling spread out. Energy.

Suddenly she spotted a unicorn hiding behind tree but watching her intently. Smile grew bigger on Alla's face.
She made a soft sound and watched the animal. It perked up curiously. Pink ribbon appeared to her sight. It was Argo!

This unicorn has been following her since previous day and seemed mysteriously attracted to her.
Red head noted some flowers around and gently picked them up in air. She had some skills to manage that.
The flowers successfully set in line got airlifted and Alastoria guided them with soft breeze towards the animal.
It looked amused.
She made the strip of forest flora travel down to the stream girl had noticed earlier.
Argo followed the flowers delighted, not even noticing flying girl besides. Soon they ended by the stream where flowers gently landed on the water.
Argo made small jump and tried to catch flowers.
He was still baby, so in playful mood.
Girl giggled and suddenly spotted someone sitting near them. Her cheeks suddenly became bright pink.
Alastoria Ivanesca
Alastoria Ivanesca

Back to top Go down

Post by Maleficent Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:41 pm

It had been one of those days. One of those days when Odile wanted nothing to do with people, so she'd decided to escape. Today she'd gone flying, something she hadn't done in a long while. How wonderful it is to feel the wind rushing past me, how wonderful to see all of the city via the air.

She loved flying. It was a brilliant escape. Dancing had also helped her escape from the world, but lately the activity reminded her too much of her mother. And that just hurt.

Lazily gliding through the forest, the swan spotted what was obviously the forest's watering hole, judging by the amount of animals were drinking and relaxing there. Perfect. She circled lower, surveying her surroundings. A blonde teenager was silently watching the various wildlife, while a red-haired girl was amusing herself and a unicorn foal. They seem no threat, she decided, gracefully dropping down onto the water and taking a long drink herself.

Regardless, don't transform back just yet. You of all people know that looks can be deceiving...

Watching the ridiculously cute antics of the unicorn, Odile finally decided to join in the games. Looking for a long moment back at the seated guy to see whether he also planned on joining in or not, she then turned and took to the air.

Easily catching up to the equine, the swan nipped gently at his ear, to get his attention. Let's have some fun with you tiny thing, shall we..?
Maleficent
Maleficent

Back to top Go down

Post by Alastoria Ivanesca Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:26 pm

Alla now had spotted more flowers and made them all fly around her while Argo seemed busy with himself and world around.
She stopped for a moment when there was another creature joining her beloved unicorn. It was a black swan, a very beautiful one. Alastoria hadn't seen any before but instinctively recognized.

Argo seemed amused with the bird that was now joining the game and Alla didn't hesitate to let her child side show as she twirled in the air with flower whirlpool engulfing her.
She watched the playful equine baby and beautiful swan in pure amazement.
Alastoria Ivanesca
Alastoria Ivanesca

Back to top Go down

Post by Maleficent Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:29 pm

Odile wove her way in and out of the floating flowers, watching them dance around her silky feathery body, before picking up speed to race with the unicorn.

After a moment she looked back at the blonde, who was still sitting. Turning around, she flew up to him, circling him once - a blatant invitation to come and join the fun.
Maleficent
Maleficent

Back to top Go down

Post by Evandar Sanare Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:29 pm

Evandar found it so peaceful watching the animals drinking at the nearby stream, that he happened to doze off. While he didn't notice the red-head girl or the unicorn foal, the wind from the swan's wings were enough to awaken him. Getting up to follow the swan, Evandar sensed something weird. While his power was to move injuries from himself to others (and his sister's was the opposite), they both had limited abilities to sense those around them. They could sense both animals and humans, and they could tell is either had a life threatening injury, but that was about it. Carefully examining the swan, Evandar frowned to himself as he the swan didn't feel like a swan to him.
Evandar Sanare
Evandar Sanare
Earth Admin
Earth Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alastoria Ivanesca Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:56 pm

Argo was all over himself in the heat of the moment. As a unicorn baby he was supposed to be with family but for some reason he didn't have one so red-head girl had caught his attention.
She was kind to him and did something to make the things fly, and herself too. He didn't understand it but enjoyed the fun it gave.
Finally Argo noticed another figure and that the swan had joined the other human-like being.
Argo wasn't one to hesitate and in his baby mind everything had to be fun and nice so he ran over to the boy and tried to engage him into his joy-dance.

Alastoria had to return to her legs. Flying still took too much energy and she wanted to stay energized as long as possible.
She noticed swan trying to draw the blonde's attention and smiled at how cute it looked to her, especially when her beloved unicorn appeared to take up the notion.

"Hey, Argo!" she called out and started running faster until she caught up.
Then she sensed something strange she couldn't tell. It was her brother's possession to sense other's being, so red-head didn't know what was the strange sensation she felt.
Alastoria Ivanesca
Alastoria Ivanesca

Back to top Go down

Post by Maleficent Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:38 am

Flying up to Argo, Odile's wings gently grazed his back before the swan put on another burst of speed for yet another race with the adorable being.

Presently, she turned to face the humans again. Well, human and pixie. She wondered about the curious looks on her faces. Had she done something?

Presently she began to fly slower, then finally sat down on the grass, beginning to preen her feathers. Maybe it's time to transform, hmm Odile?

~
OOC: Had no idea what to write. But needed to write something. Sorry it's not that much to go on.
Maleficent
Maleficent

Back to top Go down

Post by Alastoria Ivanesca Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:39 pm

Probably if Argo had been human-like being he'd started giggling. The race with the beautiful swan was another highlight of the otherwise dull day at the forest.
If Alastoria hadn't yet decided then now she was confident about having Argo as her beloved pet.
She enjoyed watching them, the swan teasing the baby equine.

Then the swan landed and equine returned to Alla. They watched it curiously.

~

OOC: it's ok, not too much on my side too. just had to leave something in case I don't reach library today.
Alastoria Ivanesca
Alastoria Ivanesca

Back to top Go down

Post by Maleficent Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:38 pm

Odile looked from Alastoria to Evander as she preened, thinking. It seemed safe enough to transform. If they hadn't done anything to her while she was in animal form, she was sure they'd be even less likely to do something to her in her human form.

She finished the feather she'd been working on, concentrating hard on her human form. Thinking the transformation words over and over again in her mind, she felt a wind of magic envelope her, shielding her from site. She gave a whimper - it always hurt, no matter how long she'd been doing it. The whirlwind brought her up and with a smile she watched her wings turn to arms, felt her beak disappear.

Slowly the wind began to ease off and Odile was left standing there in her post-transformation outfit. "Hi," she greeted the two humans, before sitting back down onto the grass. "I'm Odile."
Maleficent
Maleficent

Back to top Go down

Post by Alastoria Ivanesca Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:02 am

Upon seeing the breath-taking transformation in front of them not only Alastoria froze, her new pet too seemed shocked. And she was the one hiding her wings, too shy to try flying.
"Wow..." the red head gasped amazed.

"H-hi." Al stuttered out. "I'm Alastoria." she continued, now with more confidence. Suddenly her wings itched, which she took as a good sign. Maybe she could too, fly around and learn some new tricks.
Alastoria Ivanesca
Alastoria Ivanesca

Back to top Go down

Post by Maleficent Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:11 am

Odile smiled, a hint of sheepishness throwing itself into the mix. Humility wasn't usually an option for her, but lately it had begun to make an appearance more often. "Nice to meet you," the girl replied with a smile. "And please, don't feel nervous. I promise I won't bite. I can't even peck," she joked with a laugh.

She reached out to Argo, letting him sniff her hand before she further reached out and patted him. "Hello, gorgeous boy," she crooned to the equine. "What's his name?" she asked, turning back to the redhead, not having heard it earlier. "Since I assume he's yours...?"
Maleficent
Maleficent

Back to top Go down

Post by Alastoria Ivanesca Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:55 am

"Me too." girl replied. Her jaw was probably hanging open to the ground and Al blushed. "Okay." she let out a giggle.

Argo snorted as if showing his joy.
"Well, he's not really mine yet but I consider adopting him. I named him Argo and for some reason he didn't mind. If noone will take him away I'll keep Argo with me. He likes colorful ribbons." Al said now with more joyful excitement as she grew used to her new companion.
And Argo kept looking at Odile with an expression that probably showed something between joy and surprise.
Alastoria Ivanesca
Alastoria Ivanesca

Back to top Go down

Post by Maleficent Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:23 am

It was rather an wonderful feeling to have amaze someone with your powers,especially when that someone had such a look of awe on their face as Alastoria did just now. "You look like a botanist who's just discovered a new species of flower," the female teased with a chuckle, moving closer to Argo and scratching behind his ear.

"Hello Argo, I'm Odile," she introduced herself to the foal with a smile. "Nice to meet you. I hear you like ribbons, huh? Well, I've got a little present for you then..."

Concentrating, she murmured a spell as she beckoned to the water. Obliging, the water began to snake towards her in multiple little streams, swirling around and in on itself. Getting closer to the conjurer, the various streams began to take on different colours, changing to silk as they did so. With a final wave of her hand, the ribbons fell into Odile's lap while an emerald green one snaked itself around Argo's neck and tied itself in a bow.

Picking the ribbons up, she handed them over to Alastoria with a smile. "How does he like them? In his mane, or to play with?she asked. Ok, so maybe she was showing off a bit now, but what was the point of having learnt magic from childhood if you didn't have fun with it every once in a while?
Maleficent
Maleficent

Back to top Go down

Post by Alastoria Ivanesca Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:37 pm

Ala's cheeks turned pink and she smiled sheepishly. "My brother keeps telling me the same every time I look... like this." and now she felt the little of the heat sneaking up to her face.

Argo, on the other hand, never seemed shy. Only a baby but already charming everyone around with his funny behaviour. Maybe because he was special in his own way and so different from all the other unicorns.
He made a sound between snort and giggle, and did small dancing-like movements with his legs. That's how he communicated with those who talked to him or otherwise paid attention.
Argo watched Odile curiously.

Alastoria's mouth was hanging open as the water changed to colorful silk and now there were ribbons. Despite being magic being herself other's magical appearances never ceased to surprise the read head.

Argo started twirling around at receiving present. For some reason unicorn foal loved ribbons.

Waking up from her surprised trance Ala replied: " I think both. I do tie them in his mane and I've seen him playing with them too."
Alastoria Ivanesca
Alastoria Ivanesca

Back to top Go down

Post by Maleficent Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:13 am

Odile chuckled at Argo's antics. Just like any regular baby, he had to be the charming centre of attention. "Look at him," Odile giggled, grinning. "It's like Yule has come early for him. Attention, ribbons, magic - just what any unicorn baby would like."

With a wave of her hand, several of the ribbons floated up, securing themselves at one end and flowing like a colourful waterfall. They floated just out of Argo's reach, tempting him to come and get them. "Wanna go play?" the female asked the equine with a grin, making the ribbon-waterfall dance about in front of Argo and waiting for a reaction from him. "The ribbons are getting lonely there, Argo..."

With her free hand, she made a sapphire ribbon float up and over to Alastoria. Gently it slid itself around a lock of hair and tied itself into a bow, prettily contrasting with her red hair. Odile gave a cheeky grin before turning back to watch Argo.

Ok, ok, I'll stop showing off now...
Maleficent
Maleficent

Back to top Go down

Post by Alastoria Ivanesca Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:21 pm

Argo seemed totally amused by the ribbons and started to try to get them.
Alastoria giggled.
"He's so cute. Real masterpiece. I just decided that I'm adopting him right away. Don't want anyone to take him away." she said watching the ribbon show.

Alla grinned as the ribbon ended up in her hair, and blushed. It was very cute and, while Argo didn't hesitate to squeal at the ribbons and dance around them, she still was bit shy. But it was her being. She just was that shy girl with big heart that loved everything if someone so lovely as a unicorn foul could do then she too, could get over the shyness from younger age.
Alastoria Ivanesca
Alastoria Ivanesca

Back to top Go down

Post by Maleficent Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:43 pm

Odile nodded. "He fully is. But then again, all baby animals are like that - adorable to the max. I am yet to meet one that isn't," she replied with a giggle. She made the ribbons dance more, glad that Argo was clearly enjoying himself.

"Where are his parents?" she asked after a moment as she watched him, curious. "Surely they must be missing their baby..." Was he a poor orphan, or had he simply strayed too far from his herd? "Colourful ribbons and pretty girls are all well and good but what if he's got parents? It'd be rather cruel to separate them from each other..." she said, making the ribbons dance over Argo's fur and horn before floating away again just out of his reach.
Maleficent
Maleficent

Back to top Go down

Post by Alastoria Ivanesca Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:13 pm

"True. They're so innocent." Alla smiled. Argo truly seemed like hyper most of times.

"Well, he once suddenly started to follow me around so I assumed he's lonely. I've never seen any other unicorn with him so I tied one ribbon around one strand of his hair and let him go. But so far Argo returns to me and now even doesn't go far away. Maybe his parents are in heaven and he's alone." red haired girl mused.
She'd seen other unicorns around but they seemed formed their own crowd, not bothering with Argo. Maybe his mommy and daddy was with angels now. So she'll take care of their baby so he's not alone.
Alastoria Ivanesca
Alastoria Ivanesca

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down