Armonia - the Glowing City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Out of the Storm (Open)
Sunbathing And Leisure [Anyone]  EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 11:59 pm by Alastoria Ivanesca

» One Piece No Mans Story
Sunbathing And Leisure [Anyone]  EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 2:48 pm by Guest

» Dalibor Weyr - A Semi-Canon Pern RP [jcink]
Sunbathing And Leisure [Anyone]  EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 5:49 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Sunbathing And Leisure [Anyone]  EmptySat May 02, 2015 1:40 pm by The Cheshire Cat

» Custom Titles!
Sunbathing And Leisure [Anyone]  EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 12:43 pm by Christian Torres

» And A Song Someone Sings ~ Anyone
Sunbathing And Leisure [Anyone]  EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 12:40 pm by Christian Torres

» Threefold; A Salem inspired supernatural creatures RPG
Sunbathing And Leisure [Anyone]  EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 6:54 pm by Guest

» You don't know me? [Eoin]
Sunbathing And Leisure [Anyone]  EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 1:47 am by Alvina Stark

» Faolan Dinfar || wip
Sunbathing And Leisure [Anyone]  EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 5:53 am by Faolan Dinfar

» Lehigh Riding Academy // Riding Academy Set In Rural PA, USA
Sunbathing And Leisure [Anyone]  EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 12:41 pm by Arielle Riviera

» WICKED GRACE - A Dragon Age Inquisition RP
Sunbathing And Leisure [Anyone]  EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 2:37 pm by Guest

» waking up to ash and dust [maleficent]
Sunbathing And Leisure [Anyone]  EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 12:24 pm by Maleficent

» The GIF Game!
Sunbathing And Leisure [Anyone]  EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 4:17 am by Princess Felicity Mercer

» A new friend [Alora]
Sunbathing And Leisure [Anyone]  EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 2:17 pm by Guest

» Category Clean-Up!
Sunbathing And Leisure [Anyone]  EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Arielle Riviera

Chatbox
Affiliates
Member Sites

Sites We <3
Keep the Magic Secret

We're featured at:

Sunbathing And Leisure [Anyone]

2 posters

Go down

Sunbathing And Leisure [Anyone]  Empty Sunbathing And Leisure [Anyone]

Post by Christian Torres Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:12 am

It had been a while now since his feet had touched the ground. So now Christian was hopping down from his sailboat onto the sandy beach.

It felt so great to feel every bit of the sand touching his bare feet. The human part definitely felt happy and only just by pure exhaustion refrained from childish bouncing up and down along the shoreline.

But he did let his merfolk part make swirls of water dance in the air between colourful bubbles, all that glittering in the sunlight.
And to add to his cheerfulness Christian had started singing too, some unconscious song that had popped in the mind of his tongue.
Christian Torres
Christian Torres

Back to top Go down

Sunbathing And Leisure [Anyone]  Empty Re: Sunbathing And Leisure [Anyone]

Post by Alora Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:25 am

"Hey now, slow down, you," Alora laughed as Artemis pulled at the reins, trying to the sea water so she could dash in and go swimming. The pegasus gave a disappointed snort at her owner's lack of spontaneity but obeyed. Alora laughed, patting the gorgeous creature's neck lovingly. "Soon, my darling, soon."

The weather had been so lovely the entire day that by the afternoon, Alora couldn't take it any more. She left Altaira in charge, told the girl that she could take Apollo out for a ride if she wanted to, packed a picnic and rode down to the beach. She'd really wished that she could have taken Casur with her, but Alora knew that the blacksmith was busy and the blonde didn't want to take him away from his work. Maybe I'll stop by this evening, before he closes up for the night. It's been a while since I've seen him.

Letting Artie switch to a slow canter instead of the trot they'd been going at, the pair rounded the corner only to find that they weren't the only ones to have had the bright idea of visiting the beach today. A dark-haired male sat playing about with the water, making it swirl and dance in the air, singing some sort of exotic song as he did so. The blonde smiled as they came closer, Artemis giving a whinny in greeting to the stranger. "Afternoon," Alora greeted the man with a friendly smile, patting Artie's neck to keep her from bolting up to the stranger. "Pretty trick," she added, nodding towards the bubbles sparkling in the sunlight.
Alora
Alora

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Torres Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:15 pm

Hearing a greeting Chris turned around and gave a dazzling smile as he greeted back, "Afternoon beautiful lady with the charming companion."

He tried not blush at the compliment of his little show of joy. "Thank you nice lady, water's really friendly today." Christian ruffled his curly hair a bit, still smiling. The water kept dancing in swirls and bubbles around, now all of them.
Christian Torres
Christian Torres

Back to top Go down

Post by Alora Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:12 am

The blonde's smile widened at the stranger's compliment as she dismounted and held onto the reins tight so Artemis wouldn't go bounding off to investigate the man in front of them. She was a curious creature and she'd be wanting to find out how he was doing all the water tricks.

Alora patted her darling steed's neck, who strained to get closer to all the water bubbles. "Artie, behave," Alora growled, though her tone was more kind than angry, like a teacher gently telling off a boisterous student. Looking back to the male, she grinned. "That I can see. It's not the only friendly thing here," she added with a slight laugh, nodding towards her equine. "Artie's dying to make friends with some of those bubbles..."
Alora
Alora

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Torres Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:08 am

Christian smiled at the equine's antics. "It's alright. Artie can play with bubbles. I'm well rested so I can make more." he offered with a smile.
He liked animals. Well, generally. Even had a dolphin accompanying him while ago. But he knew caution couldn't hurt even if the creature was all friendly.
"I promise I won't run. Despite what happened some times. " Chris indicated the equine eager to make friends with his bubbles. "Y'know, I think one time there was a unicorn really friendly. A baby really, but so brave. I almost had to drown it to get the buddy stop trying to poke me with that horn. Guess the fellow thought I'm full of pink bubbles. " he told laughing. It had been a fun day. Except his ribs complained later as trying to convince him there weren't any bubbles inside him, well, duh.
Christian Torres
Christian Torres

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum