Armonia - the Glowing City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Out of the Storm (Open)
Huor Arcamanel EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 11:59 pm by Alastoria Ivanesca

» One Piece No Mans Story
Huor Arcamanel EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 2:48 pm by Guest

» Dalibor Weyr - A Semi-Canon Pern RP [jcink]
Huor Arcamanel EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 5:49 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Huor Arcamanel EmptySat May 02, 2015 1:40 pm by The Cheshire Cat

» Custom Titles!
Huor Arcamanel EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 12:43 pm by Christian Torres

» And A Song Someone Sings ~ Anyone
Huor Arcamanel EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 12:40 pm by Christian Torres

» Threefold; A Salem inspired supernatural creatures RPG
Huor Arcamanel EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 6:54 pm by Guest

» You don't know me? [Eoin]
Huor Arcamanel EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 1:47 am by Alvina Stark

» Faolan Dinfar || wip
Huor Arcamanel EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 5:53 am by Faolan Dinfar

» Lehigh Riding Academy // Riding Academy Set In Rural PA, USA
Huor Arcamanel EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 12:41 pm by Arielle Riviera

» WICKED GRACE - A Dragon Age Inquisition RP
Huor Arcamanel EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 2:37 pm by Guest

» waking up to ash and dust [maleficent]
Huor Arcamanel EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 12:24 pm by Maleficent

» The GIF Game!
Huor Arcamanel EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 4:17 am by Princess Felicity Mercer

» A new friend [Alora]
Huor Arcamanel EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 2:17 pm by Guest

» Category Clean-Up!
Huor Arcamanel EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Arielle Riviera

Chatbox
Affiliates
Member Sites

Sites We <3
Keep the Magic Secret

We're featured at:

Huor Arcamanel

3 posters

Go down

Huor Arcamanel Empty Huor Arcamanel

Post by Huor Arcamanel Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:52 pm

Huor Arcamanel
Huor Arcamanel LokiAvengers_1314991333
Nickname/s: None
Age/DOB: 508
Marital Status: Single
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Play By: Tom Hiddleston

Elf
Current Residence:Sniegsmetsä Forest

"The brightest lights cast the darkest shadows."
-Jess C. Scott
Personality: To most people, practically everyone, Huor Arcamanel would appear to be the kindest person they've ever met. He will greet you with a smile, say hello, shake your hand, and be someone you could confide him. Everything about his appearance says 'friendly and trustworthy'. But underneath it, he is a smooth, manipulative, dangerous Elf. The only reason he acts friendly is so that he can find people that may be useful to him. In reality, he dislikes nearly everyone he's ever known. He hates humans, believing them to be inferior to the other races as they are the youngest. The fact that the other Elves and Dwarves are more accepting of them is one of his biggest problems. He wishes that they would see sense and rule over the humans. Unless someone is of the same mind as him, he will want to find a way to either convince them or kill them. But that will very rarely show through his bright, friendly exterior.

History: Huor Arcamanel was born to an Elvish couple who lived in the Citadel of Armonía. His father was a skilled blacksmith so they were very wealthy, particularly as weapons were in high demand due to the war with the Dark Citadel. From a young age, Huor was fascinated with the history of Ziemia and its races, learning as much as he could about it. He was particularly interested in the war, and the Dark Citadel and its forces. And what confused him was that humans were treated as equals, even though they were the newest beings to arrive in the land and they had limited magical abilities. He thought that should change. As he grew up, his father trained him as best he could with a sword, but Huor preferred to use the magical skills he was honing. He had an affinity for fire, and used it more often than the other four elements. But they were not totally neglected.

As the years went on, Huor's hatred for the humans and the lack of the other races doing something about them grew and grew. When out wandering the Citadel, he had to do his best not to give them dirty looks or say an offensive comment. It was through this that he learned to hide his true feelings and ideals behind a mask of friendship and trust, and he used that to his advantage as best he could. There was one day, however, when it fell. He was at the market buying food from a human, who at first wouldn't sell it to a 'pointy-eared Elfing', and then attempted to sell it for more than it was worth. Enraged at this, seeing it as an example of how the Elder races were being walked over, Huor attacked the human with both his magic and fists. It did not last long, but it was enough. Everyone around saw what happened. Acting quickly, Huor went back to his home, grabbed what items and supplies he could, and left the Citadel.

The Elf disappeared and went to live in the Sniegsmetsä Forest, wandering the woods. His possessions included metal armour that had been made by his father, a sword, a silver cloak, and a ruby ring he used to store energy for his magic in. He caught food for himself, and when he needed information about the happenings in the Citadel and other places, he would ask those he found travelling through the Forest. Then, if he had no other use for them, they would be killed and never heard from again. Huor continued on like this for many years, before he found a group of Elves living in the forest who, like him, believed that humans should be treated as a lower race. They did not, however, have the will to act out against them. Huor is now with them, trying to convince them to make a move against the humans and those who accept them in Armonía. If they don't, then he will do it himself. And unknown to all, he thinks the forces of the Dark Citadel have the right idea. He is seeking a way to contact them and help the Dark King, and once he does, he will do whatever he can to take his own share of power.

"Why must we accept them? These humans, who think they can walk over us and befriend us. These ignorant beings who have no mastery over magic, who just come to our land and live there as if they always have. They are but worms beneath our feet."
-Huor Arcamanel
Alias: Davvy
Existing Member Who Referred You: Calypso
Means of Contact/s: PM
Other Characters: None
Huor Arcamanel
Huor Arcamanel

Back to top Go down

Huor Arcamanel Empty Re: Huor Arcamanel

Post by Arielle Riviera Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:03 pm

Well, we share one thing in common it seems though admittedly my dislike for humans is much less intense than yours. Nice to meet you, Mr Arcamanel. Never met an Elf before..

~
Accepted and added m'dear! Any questions, just ask Smile
Arielle Riviera
Arielle Riviera
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Hawthorne Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:07 pm

Humans don't seem so bad...but then I could be wrong...I never judge a book by it's cover. Pleasure to meet you, Mr Arcamanel. *smiles*
Luna Hawthorne
Luna Hawthorne

Back to top Go down

Post by Huor Arcamanel Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:16 pm

Well now you have, Miss Riviera. A pleasure. At least we are somewhat of the same mind. Please, give my regards to your father.

Oh, humans are the worst, Miss Hawthorne. But I'll let you find that out for yourself. And the pleasure is all mine.
Huor Arcamanel
Huor Arcamanel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down