Armonia - the Glowing City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Out of the Storm (Open)
King Tyrannus EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 11:59 pm by Alastoria Ivanesca

» One Piece No Mans Story
King Tyrannus EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 2:48 pm by Guest

» Dalibor Weyr - A Semi-Canon Pern RP [jcink]
King Tyrannus EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 5:49 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
King Tyrannus EmptySat May 02, 2015 1:40 pm by The Cheshire Cat

» Custom Titles!
King Tyrannus EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 12:43 pm by Christian Torres

» And A Song Someone Sings ~ Anyone
King Tyrannus EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 12:40 pm by Christian Torres

» Threefold; A Salem inspired supernatural creatures RPG
King Tyrannus EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 6:54 pm by Guest

» You don't know me? [Eoin]
King Tyrannus EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 1:47 am by Alvina Stark

» Faolan Dinfar || wip
King Tyrannus EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 5:53 am by Faolan Dinfar

» Lehigh Riding Academy // Riding Academy Set In Rural PA, USA
King Tyrannus EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 12:41 pm by Arielle Riviera

» WICKED GRACE - A Dragon Age Inquisition RP
King Tyrannus EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 2:37 pm by Guest

» waking up to ash and dust [maleficent]
King Tyrannus EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 12:24 pm by Maleficent

» The GIF Game!
King Tyrannus EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 4:17 am by Princess Felicity Mercer

» A new friend [Alora]
King Tyrannus EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 2:17 pm by Guest

» Category Clean-Up!
King Tyrannus EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Arielle Riviera

Chatbox
Affiliates
Member Sites

Sites We <3
Keep the Magic Secret

We're featured at:

King Tyrannus

3 posters

Go down

King Tyrannus Empty King Tyrannus

Post by King Tyrannus Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:05 am

Tyrannus Illordul
King Tyrannus Black_Knight_by_DaveIgo
Here's Another Photo

Nickname/s: My Lord, King Tyrannus,
Age/DOB: Unknown, but some people say several hundred. He’s been around since the beginning of the war, and the creation of the Darkvoid Provinces.

Marital Status: Single
Sexuality: Straight
Play By: Because he has no real face, I will say VOICED BY: Charlie Adley (As Commander Cobra: GIJoe: Resolute) Click HERE for an example!

Ghost / Human

Current Residence: The Shadow Citadel

"Oh Death... Oh death... Won't you spare my over another day..."

History:
Once a mighty human warrior, Tyrannus was driven insane with his lust for power. Despite his dislike for magic, he commanded witches and wizards to make him a god.  The resulting sorcery tore his body away to scraps, and for the longest time people thought he was dead. However, his soul was still alive, and reformed as a mighty power and with such driven hatred that he instantly gained respect and power over men by fear and promises of a new land.

Rising a massive army, he led an attack against the King of Armonia and succeeded in making them flee. Claiming the castle and lands on the mountainous side, he corrupted the soils into a massive wasteland. Soldiers who had seen him fight swore he was a god; his skills in combat and merciless soul definitely made him stand out as an impressive warlord.

Once taking his throne, he hired an assassin to ensure that the wizards and witches that had transformed him were killed, fr reasons which were his own. One by one they were brought before him, tortured, and killed with an exception of one. The only female on the 'team', Maleficent, was released. While the King didn't need to have a reason for doing as he pleased, he still passed the word around that there was more pressing matters. Once the task was done, he reorganized the land to his fit, choosing only his loyal and trustworthy colleagues as his lords.

He is often seen with his familiar, a horrifying looking dragon with a reputation similar to that of it's master. He and the creature have been through the whole ordeal together, and have created a strong bond. This creature is referred to as, Morgoro and is the size of a large dog.
King Tyrannus Archdemon

"No wealth, No ruin, No silver, No gold... Nothing satisfies me but your soul..."

Personality:
Tyrannus literally thinks he is a god among men. His ego and pride is so easily noticeable by the way he holds his head and posture. He loves it when people bow to him and beg at his feet. Even though he may seem disgusted, secretly he loves it. Defiance against his might seems petty and juvenile.

On the battle field, or even sitting on his throne, Tyrannus has absolutely no mercy. There is no pity or forgiveness, and he enjoys building up hope only to crush it later on. He is an excellent strategist, always thinking three steps ahead; very omniscient.

While he loves torture and crushing hope, Tyrannus does love a good ball or a party. He’s quite sociable when he feels like it, and if you didn’t know he was an evil warlord, you would think he was quite the romantic!

He always appears to be singing this one song, almost like he models either himself off the song or the song off of himself. Be he often humms it alone, sort of like his own theme song.
SONG
~The Highblood's Lullaby

"But what is this that I can't see, With ice cold hands taken hold of me..."

Abilities (aside from combat):
Being a ghost, or more of a possessed being, he has a few specific qualities. He has no physical shape, appearing to have no distinct features; his face is and body is shadows. Thus being said, he can temporarily shift to a cloudy smoke that drifts heavily (it does require energy, which he doesn’t show due to his massive pride). He tends to use this ability to strike even more fear, by letting arrows slide right through his smoky body, or floating to certain spots instead of walking. He likes to make an entrance, so arrive as a shadow cloud morphing to his shape puts quite the show!
((An example of this 'smokey shifting' is similar to the way Eris: the Goddess of Discord was animated in DreamWorks' Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas.))

Because he still manages to hold a shape, he can be cut and injured if he is not careful. When cut, he bleeds a black sticky like substance that is actually a strong toxin. It penetrates through open cuts, wounds, or some way directly to the blood stream. It involves sickness, weakness, and may lead to death.

"When God is gone and the devil takes hold, Who'll have mercy on your soul?..."

Alias: King Tyrannus
Existing Member Who Referred You: Sicarius….
Means of Contact/s: Sicarius, or by PM
Other Characters: Sicarius
King Tyrannus
King Tyrannus

Back to top Go down

King Tyrannus Empty Re: King Tyrannus

Post by Arielle Riviera Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:15 am

*shudders before composing herself* Welcome, Sir. I do hope that our paths never have to cross.

~
Added; you're free to rp! Smile Loved your bio!
Arielle Riviera
Arielle Riviera
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Malthael Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:24 am

*Form changes to his spirit form* I am Malthael, I have seen your evils, I shall not rest till you perish, I do not forget, I do not forgive, vengeance is demanded against you, and even if it is the last thing I preform, it will be delivered.
Malthael
Malthael

Back to top Go down

Post by King Tyrannus Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:27 am

Oh contrair fair mermaid maiden, I hope our paths do meet.

As for you, fellow spirit, your threats are as petty as your existance....
King Tyrannus
King Tyrannus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:31 am

*Death glares Tryannus* Mobilize the armed forces, be ready to kill this bastard the moment he steps foot in the Neptune sea's DO NOT GIVE HIM A INCH! Now Arielle, don't fear this guy, I am sure he is just all talk and won't have anything to back up his threats.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down