Armonia - the Glowing City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Out of the Storm (Open)
On the hunt (open) EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 11:59 pm by Alastoria Ivanesca

» One Piece No Mans Story
On the hunt (open) EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 2:48 pm by Guest

» Dalibor Weyr - A Semi-Canon Pern RP [jcink]
On the hunt (open) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 5:49 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
On the hunt (open) EmptySat May 02, 2015 1:40 pm by The Cheshire Cat

» Custom Titles!
On the hunt (open) EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 12:43 pm by Christian Torres

» And A Song Someone Sings ~ Anyone
On the hunt (open) EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 12:40 pm by Christian Torres

» Threefold; A Salem inspired supernatural creatures RPG
On the hunt (open) EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 6:54 pm by Guest

» You don't know me? [Eoin]
On the hunt (open) EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 1:47 am by Alvina Stark

» Faolan Dinfar || wip
On the hunt (open) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 5:53 am by Faolan Dinfar

» Lehigh Riding Academy // Riding Academy Set In Rural PA, USA
On the hunt (open) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 12:41 pm by Arielle Riviera

» WICKED GRACE - A Dragon Age Inquisition RP
On the hunt (open) EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 2:37 pm by Guest

» waking up to ash and dust [maleficent]
On the hunt (open) EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 12:24 pm by Maleficent

» The GIF Game!
On the hunt (open) EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 4:17 am by Princess Felicity Mercer

» A new friend [Alora]
On the hunt (open) EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 2:17 pm by Guest

» Category Clean-Up!
On the hunt (open) EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Arielle Riviera

Chatbox
Affiliates
Member Sites

Sites We <3
Keep the Magic Secret

We're featured at:

On the hunt (open)

2 posters

Go down

On the hunt (open) Empty On the hunt (open)

Post by Eoin Fearghal Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:08 am

Eoin sat up in a tree with his bow in hand. He was watching a mature buck pass by where he was. He slowly pulled an arrow out and placed into the bow. Eoin readied himself to take the shot. Just as he was about to, he noticed someone was coming by, which spooked the buck, causing him to run off. Eoin sighed a bit, clearly pissed. "Who goes their?!" he called out, the anger clear in his voice.
Eoin Fearghal
Eoin Fearghal

Back to top Go down

On the hunt (open) Empty Re: On the hunt (open)

Post by King Tyrannus Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:57 pm

King Tyrannus, lord of the shadow citadel, walked into view. His black steed pawed the ground with a snort as his master pulled him to a halt. "Who goes there? Well none but I. Who else?" He thought sourly to himself.
The shadowy ghost looked up at the archer in the tree, clearly not caring he had scared away his prey.

"I do beg your pardon. I believe I have just cost you your catch." He said dryly with a hint of sarcasm. The king didn't like this person's tone of voice, but then again he had no idea that this 'intruder' was a man as magnificent as himself. It wasn't often that members of the shadow citadel came tromping out of their territories, so he couldn't entirely blame this persona.
King Tyrannus
King Tyrannus

Back to top Go down

Post by Eoin Fearghal Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:42 am

Eoin watched the person as he spoke, knowing who he was, but was unafraid. After hearing what the king say that to him, Eoin let lose with the arrow he had in his bow. The simple stave of wood flew with in inches of the king's face, embedding itself in the tree on the other side. "That is for interfering with my hunt" he said to him.
Eoin Fearghal
Eoin Fearghal

Back to top Go down

Post by King Tyrannus Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:11 pm

The arrow wizzed by Tyrannus' head, the air causing the shadowy smoke that composed his face to disturb slightly. His horse shifted uneasily as the King's grip tightened on the reins.
"You are as arrogant as you are stupid." He said with a snort. An open assault on a King was generally unwise, no matter one's abilities. This man had no idea what kind of forces he could have with him. "Although I respect your courage, archer."

With a flick of the reins, he moved forward to be broad side with the tree. He say proudly, as usual, with the aura of authority and power; his black figure trailed small wisps of shadow like smoke as he turned in his saddle to face the man.

"What is a man doing out this far into the trees, anyway."
King Tyrannus
King Tyrannus

Back to top Go down

Post by Eoin Fearghal Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:38 am

Eoin watched as the ghost made his way up to the tree he was in. "I was hunting until you came along." he said to him. "My home is in this woods." Eoin added as he sat there.
Eoin Fearghal
Eoin Fearghal

Back to top Go down

Post by King Tyrannus Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:16 pm

King Tyrannus was quiet for a moment.
He lived out here? That was most convenient. It was always good to know someone that knows their way about a place in which you have enemies... or the desire to conquer.

"It's obvious you were hunting, hence why you're disappointed in your loss of catch."
"Besides the point, I feel as if you know who I am, but who might you be?"
The King said lightly. It was an honest question, and a fair one to ask, but most didn't usually answer him. To be dead honest, Tyrannus didn't care if he didn't answer, but it would be profitable if he did. He was personally unfamiliar with the land outside his borders, he only knew what his spies had informed him.
So far he was impressed with the life the other side of the mountains had to offer. He wanted it.
King Tyrannus
King Tyrannus

Back to top Go down

Post by Eoin Fearghal Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:10 am

Eoin watched the king as he spoke to him. "Yes I know who you are, but who I am is not of your concern." he replied before slinging his bow around him.
Eoin Fearghal
Eoin Fearghal

Back to top Go down

Post by King Tyrannus Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:55 pm

While the King made a very obvious motion that he was rolling his eyes (due to his lack of). "Typical."
This was usually the case, the King tries to make small talk and people reserve themselves. While it may be wise it some cases, it was obvious that Tyrannus had meant no harm by it; he was alone and curious. Surely there had to be people on this side of the mountains that were equally as curious; not many from the Shadow Citadel came this far into Armonia.

"Very well then, archer, I wish you the most unsuccessful luck on your hunt." He said bitterly, clearly annoyed. He pulled his horse's reins to leave...
King Tyrannus
King Tyrannus

Back to top Go down

Post by Eoin Fearghal Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:16 am

Eoin watched as the shadow king rode off. He then got down from the tree and moved to another, where he would wait for the next deer to show up.
Eoin Fearghal
Eoin Fearghal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down