Armonia - the Glowing City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Out of the Storm (Open)
Lilith "Rapunzel" Rhydderch EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 11:59 pm by Alastoria Ivanesca

» One Piece No Mans Story
Lilith "Rapunzel" Rhydderch EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 2:48 pm by Guest

» Dalibor Weyr - A Semi-Canon Pern RP [jcink]
Lilith "Rapunzel" Rhydderch EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 5:49 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Lilith "Rapunzel" Rhydderch EmptySat May 02, 2015 1:40 pm by The Cheshire Cat

» Custom Titles!
Lilith "Rapunzel" Rhydderch EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 12:43 pm by Christian Torres

» And A Song Someone Sings ~ Anyone
Lilith "Rapunzel" Rhydderch EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 12:40 pm by Christian Torres

» Threefold; A Salem inspired supernatural creatures RPG
Lilith "Rapunzel" Rhydderch EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 6:54 pm by Guest

» You don't know me? [Eoin]
Lilith "Rapunzel" Rhydderch EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 1:47 am by Alvina Stark

» Faolan Dinfar || wip
Lilith "Rapunzel" Rhydderch EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 5:53 am by Faolan Dinfar

» Lehigh Riding Academy // Riding Academy Set In Rural PA, USA
Lilith "Rapunzel" Rhydderch EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 12:41 pm by Arielle Riviera

» WICKED GRACE - A Dragon Age Inquisition RP
Lilith "Rapunzel" Rhydderch EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 2:37 pm by Guest

» waking up to ash and dust [maleficent]
Lilith "Rapunzel" Rhydderch EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 12:24 pm by Maleficent

» The GIF Game!
Lilith "Rapunzel" Rhydderch EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 4:17 am by Princess Felicity Mercer

» A new friend [Alora]
Lilith "Rapunzel" Rhydderch EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 2:17 pm by Guest

» Category Clean-Up!
Lilith "Rapunzel" Rhydderch EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Arielle Riviera

Chatbox
Affiliates
Member Sites

Sites We <3
Keep the Magic Secret

We're featured at:

Lilith "Rapunzel" Rhydderch

3 posters

Go down

Lilith "Rapunzel" Rhydderch Empty Lilith "Rapunzel" Rhydderch

Post by Lilith Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:29 pm

Lilith "Rapunzel" Rhydderch
Lilith "Rapunzel" Rhydderch 3dddcaa6b41ec6151267705ee2889f59-d4z52rt
Nickname/s: Lil'
Marital Status: Affair-extraordinaire
Sexuality: Umm... I flirt with anything remotely human. Modesty is over-rated and has little to do with me. Especially when it comes to sex.
Play By: Katy Angel
Human
Occupation: Is 'princess' even an occupation? Well, it's that and being a part-timer barmaid at Nancy's.
Current Residence: I switch between the palace and my flat. The flat's in the middle-class quarter. Daddy couldn't stand to let me live anywhere else. I'm not complaining.

Size me up, you know I beat the best. Tick tock no time to rest. Let 'em say what they gonna say, But tonight I just don't really care.
All my life I've been good but now I'm thinking, what the hell? All I want is to mess around, And I don't really care about If you love me, if you hate me
You can't save me, baby.

Personal: Hmmm, what can I say about me? Well, if you were to sum me up in three words: lustful, alluring, and dangerous.

I guess I've retained some of my royal upbringing - some people are rather surprised how refined my tastes and mannerisms are. All part of my seductive nature; the seductive tone and innuendos never seem to leave me. Others are more surprised that I can in fact be friendly and compassionate. Yes, I do know what the word 'caring' means, ok? And yes, contrary to popular belief, I do have standards - I won't sleep with just anyone.

Now you want my life story? Really? I came into this world 23 years ago with the rather ridiculous name of Rapunzel. Ok, to give Mama some credit, it wasn't too bad. Rapunzel flowers are rather pretty. But if you ever call me that name again, I will kill you and make it look like an accident. Trust me, I'm more than capable of doing it too.

I had a lovely childhood, absolutely nothing to complain of there. Sometimes I really miss those carefree days. I loved my siblings dearly; still do, in fact, despite their short-comings. We always protected one another, as best we could. That's just what you do, y'know - family's important.

It never dawned on me just how plagued with bad luck our family really was. Apparently we were always pissing off someone or another. Like Daddy forgetting to invite Maleficent to Aurora's birth party and thus forcing Aurora into hiding for the better part of her twenties. Don't trust the papers - they always get it wrong. It wasn't on her 16th birthday the curse would take place, or 18th, or whatever nonsense everyone was saying. Or take Eric and that sexy mermaid of his - that almost started a war between us and King Triton's kingdom. Again. Or when that enchantress turned Coinín into a beast for being rude to her (well, he kinda deserved that)... Ah, I digress. But do you see what I mean? Bad luck all around!

So it was only a matter of time before that bad luck hit me. And boy did it hit me hard. Daddy pissed off some witch and so the old hag kidnapped me, locking me in a tower in the Shadow Citadel that even he and Mama couldn't get into. Well, what did you expect, really? It's the Shadow Citadel - as if it was going to be easy.

Blah blah blah, stuff happened; it's a long story. I'm sure you've heard it anyway - Aurora said it was all over the kingdom when it happened. Nothing's ever secret when you're a royal.

I was 18 when I went in, all blonde and (vaguely) innocent. I was 21 when I escaped. It wasn't completely horrible - I had some very fun times with the witch's maid. What a pretty thing she was too. She'd visit me every day, bring me meals. Oh the things that girl taught me... Ahem. Where was I?

Anyway. Things weren't the same as before I went into that tower. Obviously. You should have seen the look on everyone's faces as I rocked back up at the palace, blonde locks short, skimpy clothing, a tattoo. They almost didn't recognise me at first. Eric almost tried to flirt with me - honestly, that boy will flirt with any female. Lunette almost had me thrown out. Thank Gods for Mama - she recognised her own daughter all right. Can't say it didn't shock her though.

So I moved back into the palace with everyone, but I realised pretty soon that my old life bored me stiff. So I moved out. Had a few affairs. Alright, a lot of affairs. Both male and female. Enjoyed every minute of it. Eventually found out exactly what happened to that sweet girlfriend of mine after she helped me to escape that tower. Got the tear tattoo in her honour. Three guesses what happened. Brave wonderful soul, that girl.

I seduced a couple of soldiers, got them to teach me to fight. Flirted with Kiara - she gave me a permanent hair colour change. Brunettes always did have more fun. Convinced Nancy to hire me, but that was more of a result of her realising that with my fashion I'd have the tavern full any shift that I was working.

And so here I am, recalling my life story to you. Are you going to order? Yeah? What can I do you for? Wait... I'm not that kind of girl... Wait... Yes I am...

Being strong can be also feminine. I don't think feminine equals being weak. Being strong is very sexy.
Sanaa Lathan

Alias: Calypso
Existing Member Who Referred You: Me Very Happy
Means of Contact/s: PM, email.
Other Characters: *takes deep breath to recite the list* Arielle, Alora, Alice, Fenix, Listte, Odile
Lilith
Lilith

Back to top Go down

Lilith "Rapunzel" Rhydderch Empty Re: Lilith "Rapunzel" Rhydderch

Post by James Mercer Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:36 pm

Hello Lilth, I am James Mercer and you do seem to have a rather interesting life, also I know both your father and your sister, Aurora, give your sister my regards and tell your father to mark his day.
James Mercer
James Mercer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:42 pm

My, my, James Mercer. I almost didn't recognise you. I'll pass on your message to Aurora, but Daddy and I haven't been talking much of late so you might have to give him the message yourself. Your daughter is well, before you ask. Absolute darling, she is.
Lilith
Lilith

Back to top Go down

Post by James Mercer Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:50 pm

*chuckles* Being a rebel does do that to ones features, and that is wonderful news, only part I regret about this revolt is not being with her and Aurora
James Mercer
James Mercer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eoin Fearghal Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:50 am

hello Lilith
Eoin Fearghal
Eoin Fearghal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:39 am

Hello Eoin. Good to see you are well. Lunebell rather misses you; she's asked several times if I've met you.
Lilith
Lilith

Back to top Go down

Post by Eoin Fearghal Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:09 am

Has she now?
Eoin Fearghal
Eoin Fearghal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:14 pm

Well, y'know, she thinks I get around more than I actually do. So she probably was worried that we'd had some fun together. I assured her we hadn't.
Lilith
Lilith

Back to top Go down

Post by Eoin Fearghal Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:28 am

I see
Eoin Fearghal
Eoin Fearghal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content