Armonia - the Glowing City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Out of the Storm (Open)
Childhood delights (James) EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 11:59 pm by Alastoria Ivanesca

» One Piece No Mans Story
Childhood delights (James) EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 2:48 pm by Guest

» Dalibor Weyr - A Semi-Canon Pern RP [jcink]
Childhood delights (James) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 5:49 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Childhood delights (James) EmptySat May 02, 2015 1:40 pm by The Cheshire Cat

» Custom Titles!
Childhood delights (James) EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 12:43 pm by Christian Torres

» And A Song Someone Sings ~ Anyone
Childhood delights (James) EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 12:40 pm by Christian Torres

» Threefold; A Salem inspired supernatural creatures RPG
Childhood delights (James) EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 6:54 pm by Guest

» You don't know me? [Eoin]
Childhood delights (James) EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 1:47 am by Alvina Stark

» Faolan Dinfar || wip
Childhood delights (James) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 5:53 am by Faolan Dinfar

» Lehigh Riding Academy // Riding Academy Set In Rural PA, USA
Childhood delights (James) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 12:41 pm by Arielle Riviera

» WICKED GRACE - A Dragon Age Inquisition RP
Childhood delights (James) EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 2:37 pm by Guest

» waking up to ash and dust [maleficent]
Childhood delights (James) EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 12:24 pm by Maleficent

» The GIF Game!
Childhood delights (James) EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 4:17 am by Princess Felicity Mercer

» A new friend [Alora]
Childhood delights (James) EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 2:17 pm by Guest

» Category Clean-Up!
Childhood delights (James) EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Arielle Riviera

Chatbox
Affiliates
Member Sites

Sites We <3
Keep the Magic Secret

We're featured at:

Childhood delights (James)

2 posters

Go down

Childhood delights (James) Empty Childhood delights (James)

Post by Princess Felicity Mercer Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:12 pm

Freedom, she'd escaped her babysitter. She didn't know why she did it, only that she hated to be doted on like she was incapable of taking care of herself. Even though day was giving way to night, she made no attempt to return to the citadel just yet. She was too busy exploring, checking various nooks and crannies. She even dared to dip the very tips of her fingers into the water that the mermen used to travel in and out of the city. She oooh'd and ahh'd at various things, even though said things were basically piles of junk and useless knickknacks that had been abandoned. She cocked her head when she heard footsteps.

She wasn't sure who they belonged to nor was she afraid like most girls her age probably would have been. She emptied her soft features of all emotion then turned to the near-stranger, glowering boldly up at the larger figure. "Identify yourself!" She barked, puffing out her chest and crossing her arms as her pale eyes narrowed marginally. Even in the dim light, the flare in her eyes was quite visible. "You have 'til the count of three, mister." She warned, her voice dropping dangerously low.
Princess Felicity Mercer
Princess Felicity Mercer

Back to top Go down

Childhood delights (James) Empty Re: Childhood delights (James)

Post by James Mercer Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:55 pm

James was inside the city when he noticed his daughter in the distance, he then decided to observe her, to see how she was doing, it was then she noticed she ran away from her baby sitter, causing him to think that maybe this was his chance to talk to her again, thus he followed her, it was then she noticed him, and asked him to step out. James stepped out and said "Thats a good girl, show no fear." James then walked over to Felicty and asked "So how have you been since I left?"
James Mercer
James Mercer

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Felicity Mercer Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:09 pm

She huffed quietly. "You'd know if you'd been here but nope, gotta play the dumb hero, don't cha? Mommy and me are fine, no thanks to you." She sniffed, the look of hurt and betrayal evident on her face. Quietly, she took a step away from him. "What are you doing here, anyways?" She wasn't about to get her hopes up.

She found it was becoming increasingly difficult to ignore the urge to run right into his arms, to finally show that she wasn't as strong as she wanted everybody to believe. She wound up giving in at the end but not before doing something else. She marched up to him and smacked her fist against his gut then threw her arms around him. "Daddy. don't leave again...please?" She whimpered, tilting her head back to gaze up at him as tears filled her pale gaze. "I-I'll be good, I-I won't run away from my sitter anymore." She wondered if that would work, bribery seemed to work well enough for other people.
Princess Felicity Mercer
Princess Felicity Mercer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down