Armonia - the Glowing City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Out of the Storm (Open)
We have changed [Lilith] EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 11:59 pm by Alastoria Ivanesca

» One Piece No Mans Story
We have changed [Lilith] EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 2:48 pm by Guest

» Dalibor Weyr - A Semi-Canon Pern RP [jcink]
We have changed [Lilith] EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 5:49 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
We have changed [Lilith] EmptySat May 02, 2015 1:40 pm by The Cheshire Cat

» Custom Titles!
We have changed [Lilith] EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 12:43 pm by Christian Torres

» And A Song Someone Sings ~ Anyone
We have changed [Lilith] EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 12:40 pm by Christian Torres

» Threefold; A Salem inspired supernatural creatures RPG
We have changed [Lilith] EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 6:54 pm by Guest

» You don't know me? [Eoin]
We have changed [Lilith] EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 1:47 am by Alvina Stark

» Faolan Dinfar || wip
We have changed [Lilith] EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 5:53 am by Faolan Dinfar

» Lehigh Riding Academy // Riding Academy Set In Rural PA, USA
We have changed [Lilith] EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 12:41 pm by Arielle Riviera

» WICKED GRACE - A Dragon Age Inquisition RP
We have changed [Lilith] EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 2:37 pm by Guest

» waking up to ash and dust [maleficent]
We have changed [Lilith] EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 12:24 pm by Maleficent

» The GIF Game!
We have changed [Lilith] EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 4:17 am by Princess Felicity Mercer

» A new friend [Alora]
We have changed [Lilith] EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 2:17 pm by Guest

» Category Clean-Up!
We have changed [Lilith] EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Arielle Riviera

Chatbox
Affiliates
Member Sites

Sites We <3
Keep the Magic Secret

We're featured at:

We have changed [Lilith]

2 posters

Go down

We have changed [Lilith] Empty We have changed [Lilith]

Post by James Mercer Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:05 pm

James walked down the streets of Armonia, it was quiet a while since he last walked down these streets, James then decided the he might as well head to Nancy's tavern since he was in the city, all he had to do was to make sure he would not get too drunk and everything would be fine. James then walked into the tavern, hopefully no body would recognize him and decide to turn him in for the bounty, after James walked in he then took a seat and thought he saw someone he knew, who was it again, James tried to place the face, and then he couldn't remember exactly whom it was, thus he decided to give up in try but kept a eye on her, incase it was someone whom was his enemy, though maybe it was a friend
James Mercer
James Mercer

Back to top Go down

We have changed [Lilith] Empty Re: We have changed [Lilith]

Post by Lilith Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:53 am

Another busy lunch shift, just the way Lilith liked it. It was always busy whenever she was working a shift, more so than when she wasn't. Didn't take a genius to figure out why. Lilith loved this job. She got to meet new people, got to chat and flirt, all while being paid for it. As long as there were paying customers, Nancy had given up on caring how much the princess flirted.

Seeing someone new come in, Lilith waltzed over to the table they took up, smiling. "Welcome to Nancy's Tavern, what can I do you for?" The stranger seemed vaguely familiar though how or why, Lilith couldn't figure. She was sure that she hadn't slept with him; handsome guy like that she woul have remembered. But she was certain she knew him somehow. The problem was trying to remember how.
Lilith
Lilith

Back to top Go down

Post by James Mercer Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:03 am

James looked at the waitress when she came to get his order,James looked up and spoke his order, he then looked at the waitress eyes, and then he knew where he seen them before, James then said "I know you, your Aurora's sister, Rapunzel am I correct?" James then regret what he said, his mind scolded him, telling him that if she knew who he was, she might decide to order his arrest, at the same time James wondered what she was doing here.
James Mercer
James Mercer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:35 am

Her green eyes narrowed at his words. She hated hearing that old name of hers. It brought back way too many memories, memories that she'd rather leave forgotten. "I guess you could say that. I am indeed her sister though if you ever call me by that name again, you'll regret it," she added quietly. "I'm Lilith now. The Rapunzel days are looong over." For a brief moment she regretted admitting that the two people were one and the same; she didn't like letting people know that she, Lilith, was actually the princess. But if he was from her past, he deserved to know.

She studied him for a moment, wondering exactly how he knew her and Aurora. Few people had actually met them to be able to recognise her like this. Wait a minute... Those eyes...! "James? James Mercer?" she questioned, raising an eyebrow in surprise. Could it really be him after all this time?!
Lilith
Lilith

Back to top Go down

Post by James Mercer Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:46 am

James looked at Lilith and said "Very well, if that is what you wanted to be called, and you are correct, that is who I am, I trust you will not call for the guards to get my head." James then looked around, just to make sure that it was safe to talk and that the King didn't have anyone monitoring Lilith, after James deemed it was safe, James asked "So how did you become a waitress?"
James Mercer
James Mercer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:52 am

At his statement, the brunette raised an eyebrow. "You're the lover of my sister and the father of my niece - why in the world would I set the guards onto you?" she asked, giving him an odd look.

"Barmaid," she corrected him, sitting down next to him. "It's much better than being a waitress - I just have to serve drinks and flirt, not deal with serving food." She pulled a face. She'd hate being a waitress - they were always so rushed off their feet, the poor dears. "Anyway, I found palace life to be so mind-numbingly dull that I left. I convinced Nancy to give me a job here and now here I am." She gave a slight shrug. "And what's been happening with you since you left Aurora?"
Lilith
Lilith

Back to top Go down

Post by James Mercer Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:57 am

"Forgive that, it was another one of my lame attempts at humor, though now I do have to watch out." James then saw Lilth make a face,he same a small laugh at the sight of it, after that he said "My mistake, well what ever one you want to go by, and I have been doing as well as a rebel one can be in this nation, which means, me and my people are getting by."
James Mercer
James Mercer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:04 pm

The woman allowed a small smile to play on her lips for a moment, but it was gone in a second. "I guess that's something," she commented with a shrug. "At least Aurora will be happy to know you haven't died yet." The bitterness in her tone was barely concealable. She was using every ounce of self-control that she had not to slap the man beside her, the one that had left her dear sister. Not just left her - no, that would have been much kinder - but left her to raise their child by herself, every day hoping that James would return.

"I never did understand what you had against my father. Or why you got involved with my sister if you hated him so," she commented as she stood up, her tone cold. "You can excuse it any way you want, but what you did was heartless and pathetic. No real man would leave his partner and child like that, no matter how much he hated her father."
Lilith
Lilith

Back to top Go down

Post by James Mercer Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:04 pm

James listened to what Lilith said and nod his head, he then said "What you say makes perfect sense, but I always was a fool, apart from strategy I can barely think ahead, what you said was all true, but its not like I can take back what I did no?" James perfectly understood why Lilith was angry at him.
James Mercer
James Mercer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:41 am

"You used to be a soldier! Your whole livelihood was built on thinking ahead!" she retorted indignantly, before shaking her head and giving a sigh. "But no, I guess you can't change the past. Believe me, I've wished enough that it were possible, all to no avail." James's actions could not be changed, even if all the mages and warlocks in Armonia were paid to try. "So we all have to live with the consequences and guilt of our actions."

Lilith didn't even care that she was guilt-tripping him. In fact, she was enjoying it. After all, she was the one who had been there for Aurora, lending her a shoulder to cry on, comforting her. She was the one who got the pleasure of seeing just how much her older sister was hurting because of her partner's actions, of seeing her sister's unwavering hope that James would return even though that hope was crushed time and time again as the days went on and he didn't return.

"What I want to know," Lilith began, placing a hand on her hip and raising an eyebrow, "is this: did you ever love her? Or were you just using her all along to get close to Dad?"
Lilith
Lilith

Back to top Go down

Post by James Mercer Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:08 pm

"Thinking ahead in combat, thats what I was trained in!" James said in a weak attempt o justify himself, he then said "I love her, and I love Felicity dearly, I did not use her to get closer to your father, that I promise you, and if I am anything, I am a man of my words." James then looked down and tried to think more about what had he done, and would he have done anything different.
James Mercer
James Mercer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:25 am

Lilith's expression softened ever so slightly at his words. She believed his words, believed that he actually cared for her sister quite dearly. The amount of sincerity in his words - that couldn't be faked. Especially since Lilith sincerely doubted that the man in front of her had any acting abilities. "You could have at least written. Or sent a carrier-bird or something..." she remarked quietly.

She sighed, giving her head a slight shake. "So...what are your plans now? Do you still plan on continuing with this pointless crusade?" In Lilith's view, it was definitely pointless - her father (though Lilith might sometimes argue to the contrary) was a good leader. James's hatred of him simply did not make any sense to her.
Lilith
Lilith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down